Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
!! No more Calls will be published in 2006 under FP6 !!
The IST Work Programme was adopted on 9 December 2002 and four calls for proposals were published in 2002:
- call 1, closed on 24.04.2003
- call 2, closed on 15.10.2003
- first Joint Call between thematic priorities 2 and 3, closed on 16.09.2003
- continuous submission call "Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) - Open domain", closing on 31.12.2004
A first update was adopted on 10 June, 2004 and three calls for proposals were published in 2004:
- IST Call 3, closed on 22.09.2004
- a second Joint Call between thematic priorities 2 and 3, closed on 14.10.2004
- the call for Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) - proactive initiatives, closed on 22.09.2004
See the projects page for information about ongoing FP6 projects resulting from these calls.
A second Work Programme update sets out the detailed priorities of another three calls for proposals:
- IST Call 4, closing on 22 March 2005
- IST Call 5, closing on 21 September 2005
- Continuous submission call "Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) - Open domain", with a final closure date of 20 September 2005 (for short STREP , CA and SSA proposals) and 14 February 2006 (only for full STREP proposals following successful short proposals).
A third update to the IST Work Programme was published for Call 41, focussing on Strategic Objective Networked Audio Visual Systems and Home Platforms. It closed on 20 December 2005.
A fourth update to the IST Work Programme has now been published for Call 6, focussing on activities such as Ambient Assisted Living and International Cooperation. This Call closed on 25 April 2006.