Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
To develop policy and support activities in the field of 'Software Technologies', to foster the acquisition of knowledge and stimulate innovation, and to promote global competitiveness of the European industry in software and services.
Activities focus on
- Developing new communications networking technologies, systems for the provision of personalized services to anyone, any time, and anywhere ( more )
- Developing end-to-end audio-visual networks and applications for processing and delivery of audio-visual materials, including broadcasting and in-home platforms ( more )
- Develop policy and support activities in the field of Software Technologies to foster the acquisition of knowledge and stimulate innovation, and to promote global competitiveness of the European industry in software and services ( more )
- Development and deployment of technologies and processes with a view to successfully tackling the security challenges posed by the 'all digital' world ( more )
- Making Europe the most competitive knowledge-based economy by 2010, by supporting innovative forms of e-Business ( more )