Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
ENIAC is the European Technology Platform for Nanoelectronics
The principal mission of ENIAC is to:
- Provide a strategic research agenda for the nanoelectronics sector, with respect to R&D
- Set out strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the Strategic Research Agenda and other associated documents;
- Stimulate increased and more effective and coherent public and private investment in R&D in the nanoelectronics sector;
- Contribute to improving convergence between EC , national, regional and private R&D actions on nanoelectronics within the European Research Area Framework;
- Enhance networking and clustering of the R&D capacity in Europe;
- Promote European commitment to R&D thus ensuring Europe as an attractive location for researchers;
- Interact with other policies and actors at all levels that influence the competitiveness of the sector such as education and training, competition, IPR, finance and investment, etc.
For more information, visit the ENIAC web site.
How to express your interest
Any requests, questions or applications for participating in ENIAC should be addressed to the ENIAC office via the ENIAC web site.
ENIAC and the European Commission are members of the organizing committee for the 3rd International Nanotechnology Conference on Communications and Cooperation, 16-19 April 2007 in Brussels (all details available at INC3 ).