Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website, which covers ICT in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Here you will find events in the area of ICT for Trust and Security either organized or attended by Unit D4.
For IST-Programme related events, please check the IST Events page.
- 4-5 December 2006
- 27000 Business Goes Global
- DTI Conference Centre, London, United Kingdom
- This event is the evolution and replacement of the successful 7799 Goes Global conferences that took place in the last years and from which the 'ISO/IEC 27000 family of Information Security Management System (ISMS)' standards - the common business language for information security - were launched. This years ISMS event brings together security professionals from around the world to address some of today's key business issues to protect their critical business assets.
- 4-6 December 2006
- ECOWS'06: The 4th IEEE European Conference on Web Services
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Service integrators, developers, and providers need to create methods tools and techniques to support cost-effective development and the use of dependable services and service-oriented applications. This event is the premier conference for both researchers and practitioners to exchange the latest advances in the state of the art and practices of Web Services. The main objectives of this conference are to facilitate the exchange between researchers and practitioners and to foster future collaborations in Europe and beyond
- 11 January 2007
- European Funding for IT-Security-Projects Workshop
- Linz, Austria
- The workshop is organised by the FP6 project Secure-Force ETI (http://www.secure-force.org) with the objective to support SMEs in the 7th Framework Programme in the field of IT-Security.
- 17 January 2007
- ICT research and standardization - Towards FP7
- Brussels, Belgium
- This event is organised by COPRAS, a support action project in the EU 6th Framework Programme, aiming to improve the interfacing, cooperation and exchange between IST research projects and ICT standardization. The conference will feature speakers from the research and standards communities, as well as from the European Commission, and will discuss various aspects of ICT research/standards interfacing in FP7.
- 1 February 2007
- FP7 - ICT Proposers Day
- Köln, Germany
- A one day event to help ICT researchers respond to the calls for proposals under the ICT-FP7 work programme 2007/2008. This event will be organised like an information fair and will be an opportunity for the participants to meet other people with similar or complementary research interests, and wishing to form project consortia.
- 21 - 24 February 2007
- Theory of Cryptography Conference
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- The conference is organized by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) - in cooperation with the Cryptology and Information Security Group at CWI, Amsterdam; the Mathematical Institute, Leiden University; and DIAMANT, the Dutch national mathematics cluster for discrete interactive and algorithmic algebra and number theory - and deals with the paradigms, approaches and techniques used to conceptualize, define and provide solutions to natural cryptographic problems.
- 26 - 27 March 2007
- Security Research Conference (SRC 07)
- Berlin, Germany
- This conference which is organised by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), within the framework of the German EU Council Presidency. The event aims to present the current state of security research in the European Union as well as in the Member States and to open up new perspectives for Europe in addressing international terrorism and different threats by discussing the technical aspects.