Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
FET INFORMATION EVENT FP7 CALL 1
Brussels, 24 January 2007
- Call 1: guide for applicants -call text - work programme
- FET Infoday: general Information
FET organised an Information Event on January 24, 2007 in Brussels, at the " Centre Albert Borschette ".
The threefold purpose of the FET FP7-Call 1 Information Event :
- To provide up-to-date and first-hand information on the three FET initiatives in FP7-Call 1. Contractual, legal and administrative modalities will be also covered. A Q&A session will ensure that participants don't leave the event with unanswered questions.
- To facilitate the formation of consortia for proposals to the Call, and to promote synergies and collaborations across proposers through an open exchange Proposers Forum. To this end, participants are encouraged to lay out their ideas for possible proposals, identify the expertise they are seeking for, or simply express their intention of getting involved in a consortium.
- To inspire potential proposers through key-note speeches by leading scientists.
The FET information event will included 3 sessions in a compact one day scheme.
The sessions are:
- IST-2007.8.1 Nano-scale ICT devices and systems
- IST-2007.8.2 Pervasive adaptation
- IST-2007.8.3 Bio-ICT convergence
By its nature, this event is expected to appeal to a wide spectrum of participants both in numbers and disciplines.
- If you need mor information about the event, please feel free to contact Ms Melanie Eckern, email: (email removed)
- Nano-scale ICT devices and systems - Contact: Werner Steinhoegl
- Pervasive adaptation - Contact: Wide Hogenhout
- Bio-ICT convergence - Contact: Julian Ellis