Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
FET INFORMATION EVENT Brussels, 3-4 June 2004
FET organises an Information Event on June the 3rd and 4th 2004 in Brussels, at the "Centre Albert Borschette"...
The threefold purpose of the FET FP6 Information Event is :
To provide up-to-date and first-hand information on the four FET calls in FP6 and to familiarize potential proposers with the use of the FP6 instruments (Integrated Projects & Networks of Excellence) in the context of the FET Proactive Initiatives. Contractual, legal and administrative modalities will be also covered. A Q&A session will ensure that participants don't leave the event with unanswered questions.
( Background info on Network of Excellence in Fet Proactive Initiatives ; General description of Integrated projects and Networks of Excellence
- To facilitate the formation of consortia for Integrated Projects and Network of Excellence proposals, and to promote synergies and collaborations across proposers through an open exchange Proposers Forum. To this end, participants are encouraged to lay out their ideas for possible proposals, identify the expertise they are seeking for, or simply express their intention of getting involved in a consortium.
- to inspire potential proposers through key-note speeches by leading scientists.
The FET information event will include 4 sessions in a compact one and a half days scheme .
The sessions are:
- Global Computing (Follow-up Proactive Initiative)
- Emerging Nanoelectronics - NID (Follow-up Proactive Initiative)
- Bio-inspired Intelligent Information Systems (New Proactive Initiative)
- Quantum Information Processing (Follow-up Proactive Initiative)
By its nature, this event is expected to appeal to a wide spectrum of participants both in numbers and disciplines.