Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
FET INFORMATION EVENT Brussels, June 2nd, 2005
Simulating Emergent Properties in Complex Systems
- General Information
- Agenda & PRESENTATIONS given at the infoday
- Participation / Registration list ( PDF )
- Background on the "Simulating Emergent Properties in Complex Systems" Proactive Initiative
FET organises an Information Event on June 2nd, 2005 in Brussels at the Commission Building: Avenue de Beaulieu 33.
The threefold purpose of the FET FP6-Call 5 Information Event is:
- To provide up-to-date and first-hand information on the FET call in FP6-Call 5 and to familiarize potential proposers with the use of the FP6- instruments ( Specific Targeted Research Projects (STREP) ) in the context of the FET Proactive Initiative. Contractual, legal and administrative modalities will be also covered. A Q&A session will ensure that participants don't leave the event with unanswered questions.
- To facilitate the formation of consortia and to promote synergies and collaborations across proposers through an open exchange Proposers Forum. To this end, participants are encouraged to lay out their ideas for possible proposals, identify the expertise they are seeking for, or simply express their intention of getting involved in a consortium.
- to inspire potential proposers through key-note speeches by leading scientists.