Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
- Study on Commercial Exploitation of Grid Technologies and Services - the final public report by SCF Associates Ltd New!
- Grid-related events in Sophia Antipolis (28 November-1 December): Grids@work - Coregrid Industrial Conference - Bridging Global Computer with Grid (BIGG ) New!
- Grid research in Europe - An overview prepared by GridCoord ( PDF , 266KB) New!
- Grid R&D Vision and Roadmap - Summary Report ( PDF , 438KB) New!
- European Grid Technology Days 2006 - Public launch of the second wave of Grid technology projects and Grid Concertation Meeting, 19-21 September 2006, Brussels". The presentations from the 1 st day can be downloaded now.
- European Technology Platform - NESSI
- The 3rd report of the Next Generation Grids Expert Group: Future for European Grids: GRIDs and Service Oriented Knowledge Utilities was published in January 2006. Download it here ( PDF , 3.644KB)
- View a video about benefits of Grids for Industry
These are the GRID Technologies web pages developed during the 6th Framework Programme (2002 - 2006).
This research is now continuing during Framework Programme 7 under the ICT Objective 1.2 'Service and Software Architectures, Infrastructures and Engineering'.
The web pages for Objective 1.2 are available here .
Most of the FP6 pages are no longer maintained. Only the information about the projects and clusters will be kept up-to-date.