Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website, which covers ICT in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
- Study on Commercial Exploitation of Grid Technologies and Services - the final public report by SCF Associates Ltd New!
- Grid-related events in Sophia Antipolis (28 November-1 December): Grids@work - Coregrid Industrial Conference - Bridging Global Computer with Grid (BIGG) New!
- Grid research in Europe - An overview prepared by GridCoord (PDF, 266KB) New!
- Grid R&D Vision and Roadmap - Summary Report (PDF, 438KB) New!
- European Grid Technology Days 2006 - Public launch of the second wave of Grid technology projects and Grid Concertation Meeting, 19-21 September 2006, Brussels". The presentations from the 1st day can be downloaded now.
- European Technology Platform - NESSI
- The 3rd report of the Next Generation Grids Expert Group: Future for European Grids: GRIDs and Service Oriented Knowledge Utilities was published in January 2006. Download it here (PDF, 3.644KB)
- View a video about benefits of Grids for Industry
These are the GRID Technologies web pages developed during the 6th Framework Programme (2002 - 2006).
This research is now continuing during Framework Programme 7 under the ICT Objective 1.2 'Service and Software Architectures, Infrastructures and Engineering'.
The web pages for Objective 1.2 are available here.
Most of the FP6 pages are no longer maintained. Only the information about the projects and clusters will be kept up-to-date.