- ICT R&D in Trust and Security
- This Newsletter can be viewed as a forum for open discussion on the priorities in ICT research for Trust and Security.
- Communication Technologies
- This newsletter is intended to provide updated information on Community R&D in the field of Communication Technologies.
- Components and Systems
- Future and Emerging Technologies
- The latest issue takes a look forward to the priority themes for FET pro-active initiatives in FP7. One would almost forget that FP6 projects are running now at full speed and producing their research results. Several articles highlight recent achievements from FET projects and initiatives. You can also read about a prestigious scientific award, or about the role of SMEs in one of FET's pro-active initiatives.
- ICTs have an important role in service engineering, improving medical knowledge and practice and defining new fields of research. This monthly newsletter (published on the IS Portal on Europa) will look at all of these issues, exploring the wealth of technological developments in the field.
- Software Technologies
- A newsletter providing information on calls for proposals and results of ongoing and finished projects in the field of software technologies in the frame of the Information Society Technologies (IST) Programme.
It is also a forum for policy and strategy discussions within the community of researchers in this field. Discussions on the need and impact of research in the field, improving the EU research and industrial position, and strategic developments or project implementation are encouraged.
- Information Society Newsroom published on the europa web site