Key3Media, 6WIND and RENATER will reconstruct last year's successful IPv6 pavilion for
, due to be held in November in Paris.
This leading European event, which this year will be the eleventh of its kind, for Internet, Networking and Telecoms will gather
together approximately 40,000 qualified visitors, 400 exhibitors and key institutional players.
The French IPv6 Task Force will be a partner in the IPv6 Pavilion. Created in September 2002 at the initiative of 6WIND and
supported by France’s Ministry of Research, the French IPv6 Task Force brings together participants representing industry, services,
government, public associations and Universities, in order to promote the deployment of IPv6 networks and applications.
The IPv6 Pavilion will comprise an exhibition and a demonstration area and welcomes companies willing to demonstrate
their IPv6 expertise. This year however, the emphasis will be placed on the products, services and solutions of IPv6 deployment.
Live demonstrations linking up exhibitors' items of equipment will take place.
In addition, for the second year running, InteropNet - the broadband network of NetWold+Interop - will have a worldwide IPv6 connection.
N+I is a commercial event and so participation is not free of charge; however, joining the IPv6 Pavilion will provide a number of
- Interop Directory: full page dedicated to the Pavilion and mentioning partners
- Specific section on www.interop.fr
- Write up in the Interop Hot News, the Interop’scope and the Interop e-newsletter
- Pavilion mentioned in the press kit and on the giant orientation map
- 1 Executive Lounge Pass for each participating company
- Visitors’ on-site appointment request file made available