Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
ISTweb is designed with standards in mind, standards which older web browsers do not correctly implement. The choice of software you are currently using may be outside your control, however, if you do have control over the software you use you should consider upgrading your browser.
The following browsers ( not an exhaustive list ) support numerous web standards including CSS , XHTML , and the DOM :
- Konqueror , Mozilla Firebird , Galeon , Netscape ( v. 7 or higher ), Opera . ( v. 6 or higher )
- Apple's Safari Browser , Mozilla Firebird , Camino , Netscape ( v. 7 or higher ), Opera ( v. 6 or higher ).
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer ( v. 6 or higher ), Mozilla Firebird , Netscape ( v. 7 or higher ), Opera ( v. 6 or higher ).
Some files on this site need specific software to be viewed. Viewers allow you to read documents and images created with a particular word-processor or graphics package even if you don't have the appropriate software installed. Many files available for downloading from the ISTweb site are published in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or PowerPoint formats.
- Adobe® Reader®
- Free software for viewing and printing 'Adobe Portable Document Format' ( PDF ) files on major hardware and operating system platforms.
- Microsoft® Word Viewer
- Free software for viewing and printing 'Microsoft Word' ( DOC ) files on 'Windows' operating system platforms.
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® Viewer
- Free software for viewing and printing 'Microsoft PowerPoint' ( PPT ) files on 'Windows' operating system platforms.
Some files are available in compressed form using the ' .zip ' format. Usually '.zip' files are 'archives' used for distributing and storing files. Thus, '.zip' files save time and space, and make downloading software and files and transferring e-mail attachments faster.