Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website, which covers ICT in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Publications & Reports
Please find the latest ones on the new FP7 ICT Security site.
Open day on IST-FP6 Research for Critical Information Infrastructure Protection held on 15 March 2007 in Brussels
Under IST-FP6, Unit INFSO F5 "Security" has launched a number of RTD projects in the area of critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). These projects range from general understanding of vulnerabilities and defence methodologies to integrated risk assessment, decision support and advanced re-configurability. As part of these activities, on 15th March 2007, we have organized in Brussels a concertation meeting with three of our main IST FP6 research projects working in the area of CIIP, namely IRRIIS, CRUTIAL and GRID. More than 50 research stakeholders in CIIP attended the meeting and presented and discussed the key research results they have achieved in these three projects during their first year of work. At the last session of the meeting, an open and lively discussion was held. It highlighted the increasing evolution that CI's are facing today, generating new R&D challenges for the coming years,
- Agenda (PDF, 14KB)
- Keynote (PDF, 2.552KB)
- CRUTIAL (ZIP, 5.361KB)
- IRRIIS Presentations (ZIP, 4.099KB)
- Interdependency Modeling (PDF, 1.248KB)
- Introduction to the open discussion (PDF, 325KB)
EU-US SUMMIT ON CYBER TRUST: SYSTEM DEPENDABILITY AND SECURITY
WORKSHOP HELD IN DUBLIN, 15-16 NOVEMBER 2006. Report avaliable here (PDF, 360KB)
Initial collection of Statistical Data on Network Security
The initial collection of Statistical Data on Network Security is now available here (PDF, 811KB)
"Threats on the Internet" Seminar - 24 October 2006
The seminar was organised by INFSO D4 - ICT Trust and Security in Brussels, Belgium with a small number of international experts in the field of security on the Internet. The seminar brought to the table discussions related to the situation and trends in mal-ware, spy-ware and other forms of cyber crime on the Internet and mobile networks.
Handbook on Legal procedure of Computer and Network Misuses in EU Countries
The revised version (dated December 2005) of the "Handbook on Legal procedure of Computer and Network Misuses in EU Countries" is available here:
You can reach the on-line version of the Handbook here.
- FP6: Summaries (Call 1 only) - (DOC, 130KB)
- FP5: Compendium (Zipped PDF, 534KB) and Summaries (Zipped PDF, 1.548KB)
INFSO Directorate D Information Day - 17 January 2005
- Presentations of the parallel session on SO 2.4.3 "Towards a global dependability & Security framework" (ZIP, 4.409KB)
IST 2004: 'Towards a global dependability and security framework in WP 2005-2006: paving the way for FP7'
- Networking Session presentations (ZIP, 847KB)
Preparatory work for Work Programme 2005-2006
- Consolidated report of the consultation process (PDF, 311KB)
- Consultation Workshop R&D challenges for Resilience in Ambient Intelligence (RAmI)
Preparatory work for FP6
- Reports of workshops on security and dependability held in 2001-2002 Security
- FP5 Security Roadmap projects
- ISTAG WG on Trust, dependability and security (PDF, 370KB)