Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Work Programme 2005-2006 - Consultation Reports
The reports contribute to the updating of the IST 2005-06 Work Programme which should be adopted by the end of 2004.
- 18.104.22.168 Pushing the limits of CMOS, preparing for post-CMOS
- 22.214.171.124 Micro and nano-systems - Enabling systems , Enabling technologies , Webconsultation
- 126.96.36.199 Broadband for all
- 188.8.131.52 Mobile and wireless systems beyond 3G
- 184.108.40.206 Towards a global dependability and security framework
- 220.127.116.11 Multimodal interfaces
- 18.104.22.168 Semantic-based knowledge systems
- 22.214.171.124 Networked audiovisual systems and home platforms
- 126.96.36.199 Networked businesses and governments - e Business , e Government
- 188.8.131.52 e Safety of road and air transports
- 184.108.40.206 e Health
- 220.127.116.11 Technology-enhanced Learning and access to Cultural Heritage
- 18.104.22.168 Advanced displays
- 22.214.171.124 Optical, opto-electronic, & photonic functional components
- 126.96.36.199 Open development platforms for software and services
- 188.8.131.52 Cognitive systems
- 184.108.40.206 Embedded systems - Cooperating objects , System design
- 220.127.116.11 Applications and services for the mobile user and worker
- 18.104.22.168 Cross-media content for leisure and entertainment
- 22.214.171.124 GRID-based systems for solving complex problems
- 126.96.36.199 Improving risk management
- 188.8.131.52 e Inclusion
- 184.108.40.206 Products and services engineering 2010
- 2.3.4 Future and Emerging Technologies
- 2.3.5 Research networking test-beds
Review and update
The IST priority on-line web consultation exercise took place between 23 March 2004 and 20 April 2004 to help define the main features and key priorities of the future IST Work Programme.
The next steps are:
- End of 2004 - adoption of the 2005-06 Work Programme and publication of the first call.
DG INFSO, European Commission.