Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Work Programme 2005-2006 - Consultation Reports
The reports contribute to the updating of the IST 2005-06 Work Programme which should be adopted by the end of 2004.
- 22.214.171.124 Pushing the limits of CMOS, preparing for post-CMOS
- 126.96.36.199 Micro and nano-systems - Enabling systems , Enabling technologies , Webconsultation
- 188.8.131.52 Broadband for all
- 184.108.40.206 Mobile and wireless systems beyond 3G
- 220.127.116.11 Towards a global dependability and security framework
- 18.104.22.168 Multimodal interfaces
- 22.214.171.124 Semantic-based knowledge systems
- 126.96.36.199 Networked audiovisual systems and home platforms
- 188.8.131.52 Networked businesses and governments - e Business , e Government
- 184.108.40.206 e Safety of road and air transports
- 220.127.116.11 e Health
- 18.104.22.168 Technology-enhanced Learning and access to Cultural Heritage
- 22.214.171.124 Advanced displays
- 126.96.36.199 Optical, opto-electronic, & photonic functional components
- 188.8.131.52 Open development platforms for software and services
- 184.108.40.206 Cognitive systems
- 220.127.116.11 Embedded systems - Cooperating objects , System design
- 18.104.22.168 Applications and services for the mobile user and worker
- 22.214.171.124 Cross-media content for leisure and entertainment
- 126.96.36.199 GRID-based systems for solving complex problems
- 188.8.131.52 Improving risk management
- 184.108.40.206 e Inclusion
- 220.127.116.11 Products and services engineering 2010
- 2.3.4 Future and Emerging Technologies
- 2.3.5 Research networking test-beds
Review and update
The IST priority on-line web consultation exercise took place between 23 March 2004 and 20 April 2004 to help define the main features and key priorities of the future IST Work Programme.
The next steps are:
- End of 2004 - adoption of the 2005-06 Work Programme and publication of the first call.
DG INFSO, European Commission.