Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Work Programme 2005-2006 - Consultation Reports
The reports contribute to the updating of the IST 2005-06 Work Programme which should be adopted by the end of 2004.
- 220.127.116.11 Pushing the limits of CMOS, preparing for post-CMOS
- 18.104.22.168 Micro and nano-systems - Enabling systems , Enabling technologies , Webconsultation
- 22.214.171.124 Broadband for all
- 126.96.36.199 Mobile and wireless systems beyond 3G
- 188.8.131.52 Towards a global dependability and security framework
- 184.108.40.206 Multimodal interfaces
- 220.127.116.11 Semantic-based knowledge systems
- 18.104.22.168 Networked audiovisual systems and home platforms
- 22.214.171.124 Networked businesses and governments - e Business , e Government
- 126.96.36.199 e Safety of road and air transports
- 188.8.131.52 e Health
- 184.108.40.206 Technology-enhanced Learning and access to Cultural Heritage
- 220.127.116.11 Advanced displays
- 18.104.22.168 Optical, opto-electronic, & photonic functional components
- 22.214.171.124 Open development platforms for software and services
- 126.96.36.199 Cognitive systems
- 188.8.131.52 Embedded systems - Cooperating objects , System design
- 184.108.40.206 Applications and services for the mobile user and worker
- 220.127.116.11 Cross-media content for leisure and entertainment
- 18.104.22.168 GRID-based systems for solving complex problems
- 22.214.171.124 Improving risk management
- 126.96.36.199 e Inclusion
- 188.8.131.52 Products and services engineering 2010
- 2.3.4 Future and Emerging Technologies
- 2.3.5 Research networking test-beds
Review and update
The IST priority on-line web consultation exercise took place between 23 March 2004 and 20 April 2004 to help define the main features and key priorities of the future IST Work Programme.
The next steps are:
- End of 2004 - adoption of the 2005-06 Work Programme and publication of the first call.
DG INFSO, European Commission.