Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Work Programme 2005-2006 - Consultation Reports
The reports contribute to the updating of the IST 2005-06 Work Programme which should be adopted by the end of 2004.
- 188.8.131.52 Pushing the limits of CMOS, preparing for post-CMOS
- 184.108.40.206 Micro and nano-systems - Enabling systems , Enabling technologies , Webconsultation
- 220.127.116.11 Broadband for all
- 18.104.22.168 Mobile and wireless systems beyond 3G
- 22.214.171.124 Towards a global dependability and security framework
- 126.96.36.199 Multimodal interfaces
- 188.8.131.52 Semantic-based knowledge systems
- 184.108.40.206 Networked audiovisual systems and home platforms
- 220.127.116.11 Networked businesses and governments - e Business , e Government
- 18.104.22.168 e Safety of road and air transports
- 22.214.171.124 e Health
- 126.96.36.199 Technology-enhanced Learning and access to Cultural Heritage
- 188.8.131.52 Advanced displays
- 184.108.40.206 Optical, opto-electronic, & photonic functional components
- 220.127.116.11 Open development platforms for software and services
- 18.104.22.168 Cognitive systems
- 22.214.171.124 Embedded systems - Cooperating objects , System design
- 126.96.36.199 Applications and services for the mobile user and worker
- 188.8.131.52 Cross-media content for leisure and entertainment
- 184.108.40.206 GRID-based systems for solving complex problems
- 220.127.116.11 Improving risk management
- 18.104.22.168 e Inclusion
- 22.214.171.124 Products and services engineering 2010
- 2.3.4 Future and Emerging Technologies
- 2.3.5 Research networking test-beds
Review and update
The IST priority on-line web consultation exercise took place between 23 March 2004 and 20 April 2004 to help define the main features and key priorities of the future IST Work Programme.
The next steps are:
- End of 2004 - adoption of the 2005-06 Work Programme and publication of the first call.
DG INFSO, European Commission.