Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website , which covers ICT in the 7 th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
Work Programme 2005-2006 - Consultation Reports
The reports contribute to the updating of the IST 2005-06 Work Programme which should be adopted by the end of 2004.
- 126.96.36.199 Pushing the limits of CMOS, preparing for post-CMOS
- 188.8.131.52 Micro and nano-systems - Enabling systems , Enabling technologies , Webconsultation
- 184.108.40.206 Broadband for all
- 220.127.116.11 Mobile and wireless systems beyond 3G
- 18.104.22.168 Towards a global dependability and security framework
- 22.214.171.124 Multimodal interfaces
- 126.96.36.199 Semantic-based knowledge systems
- 188.8.131.52 Networked audiovisual systems and home platforms
- 184.108.40.206 Networked businesses and governments - e Business , e Government
- 220.127.116.11 e Safety of road and air transports
- 18.104.22.168 e Health
- 22.214.171.124 Technology-enhanced Learning and access to Cultural Heritage
- 126.96.36.199 Advanced displays
- 188.8.131.52 Optical, opto-electronic, & photonic functional components
- 184.108.40.206 Open development platforms for software and services
- 220.127.116.11 Cognitive systems
- 18.104.22.168 Embedded systems - Cooperating objects , System design
- 22.214.171.124 Applications and services for the mobile user and worker
- 126.96.36.199 Cross-media content for leisure and entertainment
- 188.8.131.52 GRID-based systems for solving complex problems
- 184.108.40.206 Improving risk management
- 220.127.116.11 e Inclusion
- 18.104.22.168 Products and services engineering 2010
- 2.3.4 Future and Emerging Technologies
- 2.3.5 Research networking test-beds
Review and update
The IST priority on-line web consultation exercise took place between 23 March 2004 and 20 April 2004 to help define the main features and key priorities of the future IST Work Programme.
The next steps are:
- End of 2004 - adoption of the 2005-06 Work Programme and publication of the first call.
DG INFSO, European Commission.