Community Research and Development Information Service - CORDIS

Horizon 2020 project information and now also report summaries are available on CORDIS. All H2020 projects can be downloaded from the EU Open Data Portal .

My refinements


Download results of this page


Refine by:

Advanced search

Results 1 - 10 of 24
Results/page:
12 3 > 
Europe's quantum bet
Manipulating individual atoms opens up huge opportunities for innovation
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 141402
Last updated on: 2017-06-14
Science: the language of the unknown
The fascination of the unknown for producing artworks.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 141376
Last updated on: 2017-06-01
Principles of treatments in malignant hemopathies
Start date: 2017-01-24, End date: 2017-10-01
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), occurs in middle aged and elderly person, affecting men and women in report 2/1. Patients with minimal evidence of disease, ie, lymphocytosis only, are considered to be early stage of disease, while those demonstrating compromise of bone morrow function as anemia or thrombocytopenia, are in advanced stages. The mutant genes and deletions in CLL can be regarded as biomarkers proteomic and genomic profile individual in this type of leukemia.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 149796
Last updated on: 2017-04-13
QuantERA Proposers' Day in Malta
Start date: 2017-02-16, End date: 2017-02-16
On February 16th, 2017 QuantERA infoday accompanied by a networking event for potential proposers within QuantERA Call 2017 will take place in Malta.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 148556
Last updated on: 2017-01-19
Genetic Events in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
In recent years was proved that the best technique in the investigation of malignant lymphocytes is the. Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH). In the literature it was registered, in previous years, on an international study, conducted on 109 cases of CLL, 79 cases (72.5%) who had more genetic abnormalities: the remaining 30 cases (27.5%) had normal results, using FISH. The presence of del(11q), del(17p), mutated TP53, and unmutated IGHV typically predict for poor survival.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 140615
Last updated on: 2017-05-04
ChipScope project: Overcoming the Limits of Diffraction with Superresolution Lighting on a Chip
The new European research project ChipScope aims to develop a completely new and extremely small optical microscope capable of observing the interior of living cells in real time. A consortium of 7 partners from 5 countries will tackle this issue with very ambitious objectives during a four-year research program.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 139655
Last updated on: 2017-03-27
Die Graphen-Revolution – ein neues Gesicht für die Industrie
Dünner, schneller, stärker, flexibler – Graphen kann Technologien eine neue Dimension verleihen, und das in Fachgebieten, die so unterschiedlich sind wie Mode, Medizin und Verkehr. Mit EU-Finanzierung wird sichergestellt, dass Europa im Zentrum der neuen Entwicklungen bleibt.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 127921
Last updated on: 2017-04-05
Available languages: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, PL
The graphene revolution – changing the face of industry
Thinner, faster, stronger, more flexible – graphene has the potential to bring a new dimension to technologies in fields as varied as fashion, medicine and transport. EU funding is making sure Europe stays at the heart of the new developments.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 127921
Last updated on: 2017-04-05
Available languages: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, PL
La rivoluzione del grafene – cambia il volto dell’industria
Più sottile, veloce, resistente e flessibile – il grafene ha il potenziale per portare una nuova dimensione alle tecnologie in settori molto diversi, che vanno dalla moda fino alla medicina e ai trasporti. Un finanziamento dell’UE si assicura che l’Europa rimanga al centro dei nuovi sviluppi.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 127921
Last updated on: 2017-04-05
Available languages: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, PL
Grafenowa rewolucja – zmiana oblicza przemysłu
Cieńszy, szybszy, silniejszy i elastyczniejszy – grafen może wprowadzić nowy wymiar do technologii w tak zróżnicowanych dziedzinach jak moda, medycyna czy transport. Finansowanie ze środków UE zapewni Europie miejsce w ścisłej czołówce nowych osiągnięć.
Programme: H2020-EU.1.2.
Record Number: 127921
Last updated on: 2017-04-05
Available languages: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, PL
12 3 > 
List retrieved on: 2017-06-24