Stuttgart and Karlsruhe host the next European Forum for Innovative Enterprises
After Vienna, Lyon and Stockholm, it will be the Stuttgart Region together with Karlsruhe hosting the European Forum for Innovative Enterprises. This 4th edition of the Forum will be held during the Dutch Presidency of the European Union, on 5-7 December 2004.
The preparations of the Forum are in full swing. Currently a group of experts is working on the development of a programme and the identification of appropriate speakers and a logistic group is preparing the necessary arrangements for the event. A first rough outline of the event indicates the following highlights :
- On 5 December 2004, a visit to the exclusive Centre of Art and Media in Karlsruhe where the Forum will be officially opened and a key note speaker from a local blue-chip company is expected
During 6 and 7 December 2004, a series of high-level presentations, key notes, workshops and roundtable will evolve around subjects such as
- Internationalisation of start-ups
- Innovation Financing
- Urban areas as areas of excellence â Intellectual Capital / Cluster activities
- Redefining Innovation (Knowledge-driven innovation trends
- Business Supporting entrepreneurship
- Identifying the entrepreneur â new training needs.
The 4th European Forum will be addressing innovation actors from industry, regional, local and urban development, the research, academic and the finance world. A major exhibition will present state-of-the-art policies and methodologies to support innovation and entrepreneurship.
The full programme of the conference is available on
For more information please contact :