FETFLAG-1-2014 - 2014: Framework Partnership Agreement
Specific challenge: The objective is to establish, for each of the FET Flagships, a stable and structured partnership between the EC and the institutions and organisations who commit themselves to establish, maintain and implement the strategic research roadmap of the flagship. These partnerships will be set up through a Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA) which will cover the full initiative in order to enable the completion of the research roadmap within the context of the agreement.
The consortia responding to the call may include research institutes, universities, foundations, industry, SMEs as well as other organisations that can play a role in the realisation of the Flagships. The Framework Partnership Agreement shall specify the common objectives, the nature of the actions planned, and the procedure for awarding specific grants.
Scope: Proposals should address the following points:
• The general and specific objectives of the partnership;
• The related research roadmap;
• The initial consortium which will implement the Flagship initiative;
• The way the consortium will foster complementarities, foster synergies and enhance the overall outcome of regional, national, European and international research programmes;
• The commitments made by the consortium members, which would be complementary to EU/national contributions;
• Quantified targets for the Flagship initiative and Key Performance Indicators to assess the expected progress over time;
• The governance structure, including provisions for openness and evolution of the consortium;
• The ability of the consortium to seize exploitation opportunities.
• Formalised commitment of the partners of the Flagship partnership;
• Stable and structured environment for the benefit of the realisation of the Flagship;
• Overall continuity and coherency in the execution of the Flagship.
Type of action: Framework Partnership Agreements