JTI-CS2-CPW-AIR-01-01 - New Innovative Aircraft Configurations and Related Issues
• TS A-1 - Contribution of Core-Partners to engine relevant integration studies, engine concepts analysis and engine performance assessment. Participation to the aircraft manufacturer architectural works:
- Design preliminary concept and identify the main configuration parameters for MDO detail design
- Design of new structural concepts (wing and fuselage) and assessment of the weight and the aerodynamic impacts
- Detail design with high fidelity MDO approaches to identify optimal aircraft configurations accounting for aerodynamics, aeroelasticity, and structure.
• TS A-2 - Core-Partners from aero-structure industry will contribute for part design optimization & manufacturing especially at level of technologies for laminar surfaces. Applications will cover wing surfaces as well as nacelle external surfaces.
• TS A-4.2 - Development of methodology and system for the load, vibration and flutter active control, ground test and in flight tests and validation. Definition of an approach to certification.
• TS B-1.1 - Aerodynamic design of compound rotorcraft wing and interaction with propellers, including effect on noise emission
• TS B-4.1 - Aerodynamic design of compound rotorcraft tail surfaces
Please refer for the full and formal topic description to Annex I of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015 (see under the tab "Topic Conditions and Documents")