NAT-FI-UTT - Business Concepts for Industries (UTT) 2000 - 2004
From 2000-01-01 to 2004-12-31| See all projects funded under this programme / topic
Programme fundingEUR 60 million
Vision of the programme: to generate global business activity in a wide range of industries
AbstractThe programme provides companies with the operating models, methods and tools needed for an on-line mode of business.
With the new services, service products and superior customer relation management this will bring, companies will benefit from greater efficiency, better competitiveness and higher profitability.
- modulation, standardization
- SCM - Supply Chain Management
- ERP - Company Resource Planning
- BM - Brand Management
- ERM/CRM - Customer/Company Relation Management
- KM - Knowledge Management
- PDM, DM - Product Data Management, Document Management
- EC - Electronic Commerce
- new services.
ImplementationThe programme will include company projects that will implement and improve innovative software tools based on the latest IT. It will encourage and enable companies to globalize through on-line modes of operation and new tools. The turnover of participating companies should grow significantly faster than average. New consultancy and software products will be spawned. In terms of research, the programme's aim is to create a network of researchers and research institutions with solid experience in networking and utilizing information technology.
- SME strategy work
- surveys of research institution
- pilot projects by major companies
- projects developing research institution models
- formation of company networks
- tool projects
- creating dynamics within the programme
RemarksNew Production Processes
Record Number: 735 / Last updated on: 2014-03-05