NAT-BE-NANO - Belgium programme "Nanotechnologies"
From 2002-01-01 to 2007-12-31| See all projects funded under this programme / topic
Programme fundingEUR 13,33 million
To reinforce research efforts in Nanotechnology.
AbstractIn late 2001, a thematic programme "Nanotechnologies" was launched. The call was open to all universities and research centres in Wallonia. The projects were asked to be interdisciplinary, multipartnership and relevant to the economic activities in Wallonia (materials, biotechnology, space and aeronautics...). The projects were evaluated by foreign experts and by the DGTRE (The Directorate-general for Technologies, Research and Energy of the Ministry of the Region of Wallonia). A programme committee ranked the projects according to the different criteria. Seven proposals were selected out of 19 in spring 2002 for an overall budget of over 13 Mio euros.
SubdivisionThe topics are:
- Nanobiomimetic membranes: Nanomemb (UCL-FUSAGx-ULB; 2002-2007; 1,83 Mio euros).
- Hemocompatible materials: NEH (Materia Nova-ULB-UCL-ULg; 2002-2007; 1,54 Mio euros).
- Quantum dots: Nomade (ULG-UMH-ULB; 2002-2007; 1,87 Mio euros).
- Drug targeting: Nanophar (ULG-FUNDP; 2002-2007; 2,01 Mio euros).
- Sensors: Nanosens (UCL-FUSAGx-ULB; 2002-2006; 2,34 Mio euros).
- Composites: Binanoco (FUNDP-UMH-UCL; 2002-2006; 1,81 Moi euros),
- Enable (ULG-UCL-FUNDP; 2002-2006; 1,93 Mio euros).
ImplementationNo information available
Record Number: 821 / Last updated on: 2014-03-05