cleancompFIELDProject reference: 270535
Funded under :
Construction and Assembly of a Prototype Surface Pre-treatment Tool for In-filed use
Total cost:EUR 150 000
EU contribution:EUR 112 500
Topic(s):JTI-CS-2010-1-SFWA-01-008 - Construction and assembly of a prototype surface pre-treatment tool for in-field use
Call for proposal:SP1-JTI-CS-2010-01See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:JTI-CS - Joint Technology Initiatives - Clean Sky
Clean-Lasersysteme GmbH (cleanLASER), offers technology for surface treatment & ablation using pulsed solid state lasers. The company develops designs & manufactures laser units ranging from 10 to >1.000 W average power.
The systems are applicable for indoor & outdoor use. CleanLASER will be capable to support installation & set-up for outdoor use of class 4 laser products.
With its own application laboratory, testing & on-site demonstrations of the whole industrial product range can be provided acc. to customer demands.
Due to an exclusive licensed patent cleanLASER is the only company being allowed to offer this kind of technology for surface de-coating & cleaning applications.
Clean-Laser’s quality management system is ISO 9001:2000 certified.
Hereby cleanLASER offers:
• Adaptations on existing laser optical systems for CFRP treatment on existing laser units (e.g. motor driven nozzles, &/or distance & ablation controlling attachments to improve the handling & flexibility)
• Development configuration & delivery of a suitable fume extraction nozzle based on the sound industrial background of cleanLASER & its supplying partner companies; clean with support emission measurements
• Investigation on recontamination of CFRP after/during laser treatment
• Portable protective curtain system (>3x3m coverage), suitable for use of lasers in repair shops or hangars acc. to European standards.
• Measurement & investigation of fumes & ablated materials set free while using cleanLASER for surface ablation incl. at least a proper workplace emission investigation by a certified company.
• Technical/engineering support applying laser technology to CFRP structures containing (on-site & at cleanLASER facilities)
o Suitable handling of laser unit
o Parameter set up
o Organizational & safety training
o On demand assistance
o Testing & preparation of test panels using current cleanLASER product range
EU contribution: EUR 112 500