NEWFELPROProject reference: 291823
Funded under :
New International Fellowship Mobility Programme for Experienced Researchers
Total cost:EUR 6 982 241,08
EU contribution:EUR 2 792 896,43
Topic(s):FP7-PEOPLE-2011-COFUND - Marie-Curie Action: "Co-funding of regional, National and International Programmes"
Call for proposal:FP7-PEOPLE-2011-COFUNDSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:MC-COFUND - Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
NEWFELPRO is a fellowship programme of the Government of Republic of Croatia through the Ministry for Science, Education and Sport (MSES). The long-term objective of the “New International Fellowship Mobility Programme for Experienced Researchers” is to contribute to the presence of significantly more research qualified individuals who can become future leaders of universities and colleges, research groupings, research institutes and innovative companies, presenting a significant international trans-national experience and well developed international scientific networks.
The programme will be focused on a combination of actions connected with transnational and inter-sector mobility. The strategic objectives of the programme are:
- Give new impulse at the national research programmes for foreign researchers, encouraging incoming mobility of experienced human resources (New incoming fellowship scheme).
- Facilitate additional mobility in the Croatian research community, increasing the participations of Croatia's scientists abroad (New outgoing fellowship scheme);
- Reverse the “brain drain” process, encouraging brilliant Croatian researcher to build up his own carrier in Croatia also inviting them to return in their country (New reintegration fellowship scheme);
- Internationalize the research developed of all Croatian universities fostering confrontation with the best international research competitive institutions (all schemes);
- Give impulse to an effective labour market for researcher in Croatia, connecting industry and universities, public and private research institutions and industrial laboratories, enhancing the knowledge transfer and preparing better employment opportunities for researchers with special attention at SMEs innovative processes (all schemes).
EU contribution: EUR 2 792 896,43
Donje Svetice 38
Tel.: +385 1 4594 340
Fax: +385 1 4594 429