CLARIN_2013Project reference: 600196
Funded under :
Outgoing and Incoming grants scheme 2013-2017
Total cost:EUR 6 661 776
EU contribution:EUR 2 664 710,4
Topic(s):FP7-PEOPLE-2012-COFUND - Marie-Curie Action: "Co-funding of regional, National and International Programmes"
Call for proposal:FP7-PEOPLE-2012-COFUNDSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:MC-COFUND - Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
"Outgoing and Incoming grants scheme 2013-2017. The programme fosters an already implemented dual scheme programme (Clarin) in the Principality of Asturias making it more attractive. The ""Clarín 2013-2015"" postdctoral pogramme is focused on the refinement of research staff for the most promising experienced researchers. The programme will run an open, worldwide, merit-based, quality-driven competition for the applicant researchers. In the “Clarin” postdoctoral programme, the fellows will be free to choose any research topic and appropriated research organisation fitting the researchers’ individual needs. The “Clarin” postdoctoral has a dual scheme offering two different mobilities:
- Outgoing: To expand postdoctoral training of doctors visiting prestigious foreign research centers of excellence located abroad.
- Incoming: Grants for the incorporation of experimented postdoctoral researchers (at least two years of postdoctoral experience) to the University or public research centers of the Principality of Asturias.
COFUND contribution will improve the number of fellowships and also fellowship conditions. The major figures on the improvement of the “Clarin” Postdoctoral Programme are:
- The number of total fellows will increase over 36%
- The salary of the Outgoing Fellows increases about 10%
- The salary of the Incoming Fellows increases over 31%
- For the Incoming fellows, 9.000 €/year for laboratory-based research."
EU contribution: EUR 2 664 710,5
C/ Cabo Noval 11, 1 C
Tel.: +34 985207434