SOHEALTHYProject reference: 609575
Funded under :
Mediterranean Research Network on Footcare Sector
Total cost:EUR 1 210 118,4
EU contribution:EUR 960 803
Topic(s):INCO.2013-9.1 - Reinforcing cooperation with European Neighbourhood Policy countries on bridging the gap between research and innovation (R2I-ENP)
Call for proposal:FP7-INCO-2013-9See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:CSA-SA - Support actions
Main objective of this initiative is to enhance cooperation between Morocco, Tunisia, Italy, United Kingdom and Spain on matters about the footcare sector, specifically about diabetic footcare, obese children and elderly people, by means of the creation of a network of technology cooperation.
The project is focused on the societal challenge “Health, demographic change and wellbeing”, which the research related to the health of people with special needs, such as those of diabetic people, elderly and obese children, will try to advance.
Main project objectives are:
• To provide a framework to define research and development priorities, timeframes and action plans on a number of strategically important issues. Achieving future growth of Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Morocco and Tunisia, competitiveness and sustainability objectives are dependent upon major research and technological advances in the short, medium and long term.
• To transfer the main advances achieved by the footcare sector in the Mediterranean across border countries in general.
• To inform about the most significant barriers, both technical and scientific, to be considered when assessing the importance of designing specific support lines for the progress of the industry.
• To get better knowledge about the technological level and needs of each country and the possibilities of improvement.
• To develop a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) with main research lines (both, common and individual research lines), focused on each target and containing a R&D roadmap of the footcare sector in each country.
• To devise an action plan for the execution of the SRA in a proper way. Such plan would include specific technology transfer actions, and a planning of resources and needs, among others.
• To devise specific actions addressed to the industry in each country, this compiles the development of a technology services catalogue, on footcare matters, for companies to facilitate exploitation.
EU contribution: EUR 252 480
POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL CAMPO ALTO-CALLE ALEMANIA
03600 ELDA (ALICANTE)
Tel.: +34 965395213
Fax: +34 965381045
EU contribution: EUR 222 894
THE CRESCENT 43
M5 4WT SALFORD
Tel.: +44 01612956952
EU contribution: EUR 95 906
ZONE INDUSTRIELLE SIDI REZIG, RUE DU CUIR 17
Tel.: +216 71432255
Fax: +216 71432283
EU contribution: EUR 221 997
via Mazzini 2
Tel.: +30 0499801111
Fax: +39049 9801469
EU contribution: EUR 89 678
ROUTE BO 50 COMPLEXE DES CENTRES
Tel.: +212 5 22 58 25 20
Fax: +212522 58 04 33
EU contribution: EUR 77 848
CALLE ALEMANIA 121 POLIGONO