MOREProject reference: 608743
Funded under :
Mobility for Regional Excellence, MoRE
Total cost:EUR 3 088 770,48
EU contribution:EUR 1 235 508,2
Topic(s):FP7-PEOPLE-2013-COFUND - Marie-Curie Action: "Co-funding of regional, National and International Programmes"
Call for proposal:FP7-PEOPLE-2013-COFUNDSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:MC-COFUND - Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND)
One of the challenges for Europe to develop its economy into an economy based on knowledge and innovation is a lack of highly qualified human resources. Another challenge is stimulating more public and private sector investment in R&D&I, across the regions in Europe.
Region Västra Götaland applies for co-funding to create a new programme for the transnational mobility of experienced researchers, the Mobility for Regional Excellence Programme (MORE).
MORE is a programme for the mobility of researchers, including transnational mobility as well as mobility across disciplines and sectors. The programme is targeted at experienced researchers, and includes incoming as well as outgoing mobility.
MORE offers researchers new and exciting mobility experiences in internationally renowned R&I milieus with excellent working conditions and strong triple helix components. MORE aims to contribute to increasing the attractiveness of research and innovation careers in Europe, to foster excellence across the Union through smart specialisation, and to increase international cooperation.
Key features of the programme
• The programme will be open to researchers of all nationalities
• The programme will run for four years (2014-2017)
• The grant will be awarded for 12 months, with at least 50% being spent abroad
• The applicant is an experienced researcher together with a research and innovation milieu in Västra Götaland
• Only employment contracts, no stipends, are allowed
• The programme allows research in a broad number of fields
• The grant offers a competitive salary, as well as research and mobility costs
• The applicant host milieu in Västra Götaland co-finances 30% of the researcher’s costs, to ensure a strong commitment to the career development of the researcher and to the success of the project
• Applications will be evaluated in an international peer-review process
EU contribution: EUR 1 235 508,2
462 80 VANERSBORG
Tel.: +46 768090912