EuTravelProject reference: 636148
Funded under :
Optimodal European Travel Ecosystem
Total cost:EUR 3 873 992,5
EU contribution:EUR 3 873 992,5
Coordinated in:United Kingdom
Topic(s):MG-7.2a-2014 - Towards seamless mobility addressing fragmentation in ITS deployment in Europe
Call for proposal:H2020-MG-2014_TwoStagesSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:RIA - Research and Innovation action
EuTravel aims to:
1. Support the EU agenda towards an open and single market for mobility services by enabling travellers to organise a multimodal trip in accordance with their own criteria including environmental performance, providing multimodal travel service providers an effective way to deliver customised services addressing any type of specialised travel needs and facilitating fact-based EU policy making.
2. Promote the creation of content, open and linked data for travellers enriching the travelling experience.
3. Support travel industry players join forces towards realising an EU shared seamless mobility strategy and architecture.
EuTravel will research and demonstrate Inter-modal travel optimised with respect to synchronisation between modes, passenger experience and rights and environmental performance (Optimodal Travel).
The project objectives will be realised by:
1. Developing an open and readily usable Optimodality Framework aimed at integrating processes, data, and systems in a manner that eliminates interoperability barriers to the marketplace emergence of truly Optimodal travel services: from planning through booking and the full range of related travel support solutions.
2. Delivering Optimodality Ecosystem Enablers, offering an open infrastructure that allows organisations to set up cost-effective integration of existing systems and to create value added multimodal travel services.
3. Organising and developing a Living Lab to experiment and evaluate new concepts and prototype solutions in real life multimodal travel scenarios and obtain data to quantify impact.
4. Taking actions towards sustainable development including a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy and wide dissemination.
EuTravel, unlike other projects/initiatives, will deliver an Ecosystem promoting and supporting Optimodal travel that will have higher chances of success as it will be populated with tools that tap into existing mainstream IT travel reservation systems and sources of data.
EU contribution: EUR 509 075
CHARLWOOD ROAD 47
RH15 0RJ BURGESS HILL
EU contribution: EUR 178 000
EU contribution: EUR 370 237,5
UNIVERSITY WAY KNOWLEDGE DOCK BUSINESS CENTRE 4
E16 2RD LONDON
EU contribution: EUR 170 290
2132 LS HOOFDDORP
EU contribution: EUR 215 400
CALLE SALVADOR DE MADARIAGA 1
EU contribution: EUR 198 210
Carrer del Cardenal Sentmenat 4
EU contribution: EUR 304 000
Heracleous Street Pallouriotissa 25
EU contribution: EUR 141 000
PORT DU BLOSCON
EU contribution: EUR 245 885
EU contribution: EUR 142 300
HEADLEY ROAD PARK HOUSE
RG5 4JB READING
EU contribution: EUR 280 750
GOODRICH HOUSE WALDEGRAVE ROAD 1
TW11 8LZ TEDDINGTON
EU contribution: EUR 241 577,5
EU contribution: EUR 180 500
VIA L BRAILLE 15
48124 RAVENNA RA
EU contribution: EUR 151 000
2 MINTON PLACE VICTORIA ROAD
OX26 6QB BICESTER
EU contribution: EUR 131 000
1 ST PAUL S SQUARE
L3 9SJ LIVERPOOL
EU contribution: EUR 242 417,5
PIAZZA DELLA CROCE ROSSA 1
EU contribution: EUR 172 350
Patriarchou Gregoriou Str.
15310 AGHIA PARASKEVI