FOCUSProject ID: 637090
Factory of the Future Clusters
Gesamtkosten:EUR 324 794
EU-Beitrag:EUR 324 794
Aufruf zur Vorschlagseinreichung:H2020-FoF-2014See other projects for this call
Finanzierungsprogramm:CSA - Coordination and support action
The FOCUS project will build upon the fundament of five existing FoF Clusters, Zero Defect Manufacturing (4ZDM), Robotics, Clean factory, Precision Micro Production Technologies (High Micro) and Maintenance and support. They will work toward the following four objectives.
1. Provide pro-active support to the projects in the participating clusters to disseminate the project’s tangible outcomes to raise the awareness and thus increasing on a short term the industrial exploitation and take-up (“As-is”).
2. Elaborate on the common ground of the clusters to establish a European state-of-the-art and world-wide technology watch to inform the European manufacturing industry constantly while also formulating (with support from cluster specific top-ranked experts) the future FoF priorities based upon jointly identified business trends and market prospects (“As-is”).
3. Deliver a proven model and associated methodology for effective cluster creation, execution and monitoring based upon the experience of the five participating clusters in FOCUS. This methodology will considerably ease the process of creating cluster thus maximizing the possibilities of increasing the impact of ‘exploiting’ cross-project synergies (“To-be”).
4. Deliver a model and associated methodology to ensure industrial exploitation and industrial take-up for future projects including guidelines for all stakeholders including the European Commission, project initiators and partners (“To-be”).
The final outcome of Focus will be:
• FOCUS model for clustering and industrial exploitation known at relevant stakeholders
• Methodology for clustering
• Methodology for industrial exploitation & take-up
• Lesson learnt from the existing clusters
EU-Beitrag: EUR 88 976
EU-Beitrag: EUR 20 468
FIRTH COURT WESTERN BANK
S10 2TN SHEFFIELD
EU-Beitrag: EUR 37 885
TALBOT WAY, SMALL HEATH BUSINESS PARK
B10 OHJ BIRMINGHAM
EU-Beitrag: EUR 18 750
CALLE ARRIAGA 2
EU-Beitrag: EUR 23 937
PARQUE TECNOLOGICO DE BIZKAIA - CALLE GELDO - EDIFICIO 700
EU-Beitrag: EUR 18 750
STRADA TORINO 50
EU-Beitrag: EUR 12 607
HIGH TECH CAMPUS
5656 AE EINDHOVEN
EU-Beitrag: EUR 30 312
Oude Markt 13
EU-Beitrag: EUR 23 297
VIA 8 FEBBRAIO 2
EU-Beitrag: EUR 35 312
EU-Beitrag: EUR 14 500
PIAZZA LEONARDO DA VINCI 32