GHOSTProject ID: 641495
Galileo EnHancement as BoOster of the Smart CiTies
Gesamtkosten:EUR 1 191 000
EU-Beitrag:EUR 875 062,50
Aufruf zur Vorschlagseinreichung:H2020-Galileo-2014-1See other projects for this call
Finanzierungsprogramm:IA - Innovation action
With the increase of the density of people in urban areas, modern cities experience significant needs related to planning, maintenance and administration. As a result, many cities are engaged in massive investment for infrastructure development across many structural elements including water supply, lighting, maintenance, traffic and transportation systems, refuse disposal and all the factors which form a part of the completed city.
The public transportation systems, assisting the movement of people in urban areas using group travel technologies such as buses and trains, are continuously evolving in terms of areas coverage, comfort and technology. Such systems can be exploited by the cities in order to serve both public and benefits including:
• Maintenance of infrastructure such as lighting, road deteriorations etc.
• Inspection of points of interests such as parking spaces, garbage collection points etc.
• Provision of services to the private sector such as inspection of advertisement points etc.
The main objective of the GHOST project is to design, develop and validate at an operational environment a GALILEO-based intelligent system for vehicles in order to take advantage of the public transportation fleet routes, towards enabling development of new cross-functional applications for infrastructures maintenance, street parking and garbage management in smarter cities environment.
The GHOST intelligent system will be validated at an operational environment, by demonstrating and experimenting on three (3) use cases of the GHOST applications including:
• Reporting of street lighting anomalies or road deteriorations (ex: pothole).
• Detection of double parking or occupied parking reserved for disabled drivers by unauthorized vehicles.
• Monitoring of public garbage completion level.
EU-Beitrag: EUR 251 125
EU-Beitrag: EUR 196 875
UL STEVANA MARKOVICA
11080 BEOGRAD ZEMUN
EU-Beitrag: EUR 101 500
27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET
WC1N 3AX LONDON
EU-Beitrag: EUR 137 875
VIA PIER CARLO BOGGIO 61
EU-Beitrag: EUR 64 750
VIA CIRCONVALLAZIONE 19
EU-Beitrag: EUR 51 625
DJURE DJAKOVICA 3
EU-Beitrag: EUR 71 312,50
STADIOU STR PATRAS SCIENCE PARK
26504 PLATANI RIO