KINDRAProject ID: 642047
Knowledge Inventory for hydrogeology research
Całkowity koszt:EUR 1 119 338
Wkład UE:EUR 1 108 669,31
Zaproszenie do składania wniosków:H2020-WATER-2014-one-stageSee other projects for this call
System finansowania:CSA - Coordination and support action
Practical and scientific knowledge related to hydrogeology research and innovation are scattered amongst various actors in Europe. The overall objective of KINDRA is to create an inventory of this knowledge-base and then use the inventory to identify critical research challenges in line with the implementation of the WFD and new innovation areas within integrated water resources management based on the latest research.
1. Create a uniform EU-harmonised categorisation approach / terminology for reporting groundwater research (a Hydrogeological Research Classification System – HRC-SYS). Since such uniform classification does not exist at the moment, ongoing research activities, national/European hydrogeological research activities, agendas and strategies are difficult to report and even more difficult to compare.
2. Carry out EU-wide assessment of existing practical and scientific knowledge (using the developed HRC-SYS) focusing on EU, national, regional, international and EU-third party scientific activities. This assessment will be implemented with the help of the national members of EFG.
3. Create a European Inventory of Groundwater Research and Innovation (EIGR). This register will be supported by a web-service that will be searchable by selected key-words and will support users with query functions for statistics, diagrams, and others concise data elaboration.
4. Use the data in the register and the developed analytical tools (qualitative/quantitative) to assess the performance of key ongoing EU, national, regional, international and EU-third party hydrogeological scientific and innovation activities and results.
5. Compare the results with existing recommendations and position papers on groundwater related research requirements.
6. Define research gaps and corresponding suggestions for research agendas in line with WFD, and WssTP recommendations.
Wkład UE: EUR 221 500
Piazzale Aldo Moro 5
Wkład UE: EUR 371 831,81
RUE CLAUDE BERNARD 77
Wkład UE: EUR 143 462,50
CALLE JOHANN G GUTENBERG 1 ISLA DE LA CARTUJA
Wkład UE: EUR 129 125
CALLE EL CASTILLO - EL FRONTON 37
38787 SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA
Wkład UE: EUR 79 500
Wkład UE: EUR 163 250
OSTER VOLDGADE 10
1350 KOBENHAVN K