fromROLLtoBAGProject ID: 644114
Financé au titre de:
Consumer Driven Local Production with the Help of Virtual Design and Digital Manufacturing
Détails concernant le projet
Coût total:EUR 1 180 641,25
Contribution de l'UE:EUR 806 609,88
Appel à propositions:H2020-ICT-2014-1See other projects for this call
Régime de financement:IA - Innovation action
Consumer Driven Local Production with the Help of Virtual Design and Digital Manufacturing.
• To connect enabling virtual design and sales technology to enabling digital manufacturing technology and demonstrate their advantages and benefits;
• To demonstrate how virtual design and sales technology can be exploited by the fashion and sports goods industry and how, by means of such technology, consumer driven local production can be established.
• To accelerate and support the growth of European creative industries, especially in competing against low cost imports and bring production back to Europe;
• Through efficient dissemination create tens of innovative solutions with high market potential for the European creative industries SMEs.
How they will be achieved:
• A study of consumer attitudes and preferences towards interactive sales networks and customization sets the basis for the project. In order to utilize already available technology and to aim beyond the state-of-the-art, a Kick-Off Round Table Workshop will be organized at the beginning with wide participation by suitable IT suppliers.
• The novelties of the project are the inspiring and interactive avatar, radically new product construction system connected to no-inventory continuous from-roll-to-bag production, plus connecting digital consumer driven design to consumer driven manufacturing.
• The results of the project will be efficiently demonstrated by Road Show Workshops to be organized throughout Europe in cooperation with local Industry Associations.
Relevance to the work programme:
• The project will stimulate collaboration between ICT innovative technology providers and creative industry SMEs for wider adaption and deployment of innovative digital solutions.
• The aim is to accelerate and support the growth of European creative industries by improving their competitiveness and by bringing production back to Europe.
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 283 125
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 189 968
501 90 BORAS
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 57 586
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 25 221,88
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 110 337,50
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 83 234
C/ Ilicitano Ausente 14
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 32 746,88
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 0
CHEMIN DES PRES DE LA GRADELLE
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 24 390,62