I-ALLOWProject reference: 645262
Funded under :
Imaging analysis in all lighting and off weather conditions
The objective of the I-ALLOW project is therefore to study, design, develop and test an innovative approach which improves the safety of population and infrastructure in day time, night time and all-weather conditions by proving a state of the art multi-spectral imaging and processing system.
I-ALLOW will be able to:
• A low cost single sensor imaging solution with versatile capabilities.
• Image in low light (night-time) conditions.
• Image in standard light (day-time) conditions.
• Image in harsh weather conditions (rain, snow, smog).
• Object detection based on multispectral data.
• Object detection based on 3D range data.
EU contribution: EUR 752 588
EU contribution: EUR 761 447,5
ADV. TECH. CENTER
EU contribution: EUR 239 375
Hurst Rise Road 58
OX2 9HQ Oxford
EU contribution: EUR 385 937,5
VIA DELLA CROCETTA 15
16122 GENOVA (GE)
EU contribution: EUR 118 750
9 RUE JEAN-PHILIPPE RAMEAU
93200 ST DENIS
EU contribution: EUR 101 125
CORSO SVIZZERA 185 CENTRO PIERO DELLA FRANCESCA
EU contribution: EUR 50 000
UL. CHRZANOWSKIEGO 10
81 338 GDYNIA