SUPERCONCRETEProject ID: 645704
SUstainability-driven international/intersectoral Partnership for Education and Research on modelling next generation CONCRETE
Całkowity koszt:EUR 504 000
Wkład UE:EUR 468 000
Zaproszenie do składania wniosków:H2020-MSCA-RISE-2014See other projects for this call
System finansowania:MSCA-RISE - Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE)
SUPERCONCRETE is a synergetic cross-disciplinary international/intersectoral project addressing theoretical models for next-generation concretes, characterised by a significant sustainability enhancement for the construction industry.
Three advanced concrete classes (CCs) are selected which represent the projects’ key research lines:
- Low-Carbon Concrete (LCC), characterised by non-conventional constituents, often derived from recycling industrial waste or by-products;
- High-Class Concrete (HCC), encompassing materials with enhanced performance in strength, durability;
- Fibre-reinforced Cementitious Composites (FCC), with special features on fibre/textile reinforcement and matrix improvement.
Developing synergetic through-life multi-scale models for these novel materials is the key objective of the SUPERCONCRETE project. Particularly, three transversal modelling issues (MIs) are considered:
- Rheology and Early age, dealing with the various physical and coupled thermo-hygro-chemical phenomena taking place in the first hours after mixing;
- Hardened state and service life, approached by constitutive modelling intended at predicting the instantaneous and long-term behaviour, for both service and ultimate conditions;
- Extreme conditions, based on constitutive theories capable of simulating the response under fire and high temperature exposure.
Each CC and MI is covered by one participant and the interactions among them is based on a matrix-like organisational approach aiming at achieving a true synergistic collaboration among those with specific CC knowledge and the ones bringing in transversal competences on MIs. A further cross-cutting objective aims at defining a “Sustainability Index”, based on its constituents and processes requested for each CC.
SUPERCONCRETE’s final deliverables will be 1) a joint international course on sustainable concretes with 2) an underlying textbook and 3) a web-based platform for interacting with students and practitioners.
Wkład UE: EUR 117 000
VIA GIOVANNI PAOLO II 132
84084 FISCIANO SA
Wkład UE: EUR 27 000
2628 CN DELFT
Wkład UE: EUR 108 000
Largo do Paco
4704 553 BRAGA
Wkład UE: EUR 54 000
PARQUE CIENTIFICO Y TECNOLOGICO DE BIZKAIA C GELDO EDIFICIO 700
48160 DERIO BIZKAIA
Wkład UE: EUR 72 000
HANS WEIGEL STRASSE 2B
Wkład UE: EUR 90 000