EU-GREATProject ID: 646107
Financé au titre de:
H2020-EU.2.1. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies
European guide and recommendations for the combined funding of large-scale RDI initiatives
Détails concernant le projet
Coût total:EUR 991 325
Contribution de l'UE:EUR 991 325
Sujet(s):NMP-37-2014 - Practical experience and facilitating combined funding for large-scale RDI initiatives
Appel à propositions:H2020-NMP-CSA-2014See other projects for this call
Régime de financement:CSA - Coordination and support action
The rationale for EU-GREAT originates from the observation that more budget is needed and public and private sectors must join forces to increase the number of large-scale RDI initiatives in Europe, in order to ultimately boost the commercialisation of new technologies, products and services able to strengthen the competitive-edge of the European Industry while, at the same time, solve Europe’s societal challenges.
The overall objective of the project is to identify the key issues required to combine different funding mechanisms and support the scale up of research into market through large scale RDI initiatives. The expected impact of the project is to provide guidelines and initiate the development of RDI initiatives that combine different funding mechanisms.. This will be facilitated with:
1. Identification of the key issues that are hindering setting up investment plans for large scale RDI initiatives.
2. Creating an overview of public as well as private investment sources.
3. Assessment of the (miss)match between demand and supply of funding.
4. Hands-on analysis and elaboration of concrete plans for investment, for at least 4 typical cases.
5. Manuals for (consortia of) organizations on how to create combined funding schemes for large RDI projects focusing on pilot production.
6. Recommendations for policy representatives on how to create and align combined funding schemes.
7. Raise awareness and knowledge among industrial players, policy-makers and other actors engaged in large-scale RDI initiatives on the problems and solutions to combining funding from different public and private sources.
EU-GREAT! consortium is a strong mix of research, industry and public authorities – key to any innovation value chain. The success of EU-GREAT! is based upon the ability of the consortium as a whole to engage stakeholders in the project as well as their experience in establishing and operating large-scale RDI initiatives.
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 190 525
PARQUE CIENTIFICO Y TECNOLOGICO DE BIZKAIA C GELDO EDIFICIO 700
48160 DERIO BIZKAIA
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 113 945
TEKNIIKANTIE 4 A
02044 VTT ESPOO
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 106 395
RUE LEBLANC 25
75015 PARIS 15
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 125 525
ANNA VAN BUERENPLEIN 1
2595 DA DEN HAAG
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 113 945
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 187 810
THE ORACLE BUILDING BLYTHE VALLEY BUSINESS PARK
B90 8AD SHIRLEY SOLIHULL WEST MIDLANDS
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 90 000
Campus da FEUP, Rua Dr. Roberto Frias 378
4200 465 PORTO
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 50 125
WYBRZEZE WYSPIANSKIEGO 27
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 74 250
Rue de la Presse 4
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 15 625
RUE DE L'ANCIENNE GARE 32
01430 SAINT MARTIN DU FRESNE
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 20 625
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 16 500
CALLE CID 4