CITYKEYSProject ID: 646440
Finanziato nell'ambito di:
Smart City performance measurement system
Dettagli del progetto
Costo totale:EUR 962 846,25
Contributo UE:EUR 962 846,25
Argomento (i):SCC-02-2014 - Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification
Invito a presentare proposte:H2020-SCC-2014See other projects for this call
Meccanismo di finanziamento:CSA - Coordination and support action
The European Commission has developed two parallel approaches to support the implementation of smart urban technologies: the creation of 'lighthouse projects' (large scale demonstration of technology in cities and communities) and 'horizontal activities' to address specific challenges (e.g. regulatory barriers, in standardisation, public procurement and performance monitoring). CITYKEYS project is within the context of these horizontal activities. The mission of CITYKEYS is to develop, and validate, a holistic performance measurement framework for future harmonized and transparent monitoring and comparability of the European cities activities during the implmeatation of Smart City solutions. The work methodology will be based on the following key factors:
• Extensive collaboration and communication with European cities.
• Establish a baseline by analysis and integration of existing results from previous initiatives.
• Develop a set of KPIs specific for Smart Cities initiatives evaluation and comparability
• Smart solutions for transparent and open data collection and processing.
The tangible objectives of the CITYKEYS project are to:
1) Develop and validate a transparent performance evaluation framework: including KPIs definition, guidelines for data collections, performance system prototype and testing in case-cities.
2) Develop recommendations for the implementation of the performance system into the cities decision-making process and recommendations for the development of new business.
3) Engage stakeholders in identifying and exploiting opportunities for synergy and replicability; and establish a collaboration platform for European cities.
The consortium includes 3 multidisciplinary research organizations, 1 cities association and 5 partner cities covering different geographical regions in Europe and different urban realities. In addition to the 5 partner cities, 15 others shown their commitment to join the project stakeholders advisory group.
Contributo UE: EUR 0
TEKNIIKANTIE 4 A
02044 VTT ESPOO
Contributo UE: EUR 298 468,75
02044 VTT Espoo
Contributo UE: EUR 143 587,50
Contributo UE: EUR 155 110
2628 VK DELFT
Contributo UE: EUR 141 000
Square de Meeus 1
Contributo UE: EUR 42 913,75
ALEKSIS KIVEN KATU 14-16
See on map
Contributo UE: EUR 50 066,25
3011 AD ROTTERDAM
Contributo UE: EUR 56 250
Contributo UE: EUR 43 700
PLAZA DEL PILAR 18
Contributo UE: EUR 31 750
TRG STJEPANA RADICA 1
10 000 ZAGREB
See on map