NETFFICIENTProject ID: 646463
Financé au titre de:
Energy and economic efficiency for today’s smart communities through integrated multi storage technologies
Détails concernant le projet
The project will deploy and demonstrate local storage technologies which have reached TRL 5-6 in a real electrical grid, and will develop ICT tools to exploit the synergies between them, the smart grid and the citizens. The demonstration in this real environment will be driven by five use cases covering low voltage and medium voltage scenarios and a wide range of applications and functionalities. Viable business models will be defined for the cases, and proposal for changes in regulations will be made. Dissemination and exploitation activities will ensure these results drive market uptake of storage technologies.
The expected outcomes of the project are:
- An energy management system to be used by the energy companies to manage the energy of their associates´ storage devices.
- Control systems to integrate management and decision support tools that enable the integration of renewable generation, forecasting and storage systems into the smart-grid.
- Innovative storage solutions:
• HESS (Hybrid Energy Storage System – Ultracapacitors + Li-ion batteries)
• Second Life Electric Vehicle Batteries
• Home Hybrid technologies (Ultracapacitors + Li-ion batteries)
- Business models to allow easier deployment of energy storage technologies into the electricity market
- Proposed changes to regulators in the social and economic areas in order to lower barriers to the deployment of distributed storage for the defined use cases.
- Life Cycle Assessment / Life Cycle Cost of the storage systems used in the project
The project will achieve topic expected impacts and also environmental and socioeconomic impacts, like carbon emissions reduction and lowering the EU dependency of fossil fuels.
The project gives Energy Services Companies (ESCO) a main role in the deployment and exploitation of storage solutions. The consortium foresees the creation of an ESCO to exploit demonstrated business models after the project.
The consortium is designed to meet the requirements of this innovation action, with strong industrial members, innovative SMEs, research organizations, experts, DSO and a follower smart-city. This consortium is capable of bringing innovative technologies to socioeconomically viable solutions.
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 1 801 334,20
CALLE GONZALO JIMENEZ DE QUESADA 2 PLANTA 11 TORRE SEVILLA TORRE PELLI
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 537 079,38
OX12 0DQ Grove, Wantage
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 1 189 000
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 1 246 965,30
PARQUE EMPRESARIAL CALLE INNOVACION 6-8
41927 MAIRENA DEL ALJARAFE - SEVILLA
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 418 750
VIA PALABANDA 9
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 765 625
WILLI BLEICHER STRASSE 19
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 417 357,50
VIA UNIVERSITA 40
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 277 462,50
PLAZA DEL AYUNTAMIENTO 1
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 221 250
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 1 124 512,50
5 RUE DU CHANT DES OISEAUX
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 249 156,25
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 440 606,25
GOTHAER STRASSE 29
Contribution de l'UE: EUR 304 500
DE MEERE 10