EUthProject ID: 649594
EUth - Tools and Tips for Digital and Mobile Youth Participation in and across Europe
Gesamtkosten:EUR 2 932 353,57
EU-Beitrag:EUR 2 579 500
Thema(en):YOUNG-5b-2014 - Societal and political engagement of young people and their perspectives on Europe
Aufruf zur Vorschlagseinreichung:H2020-YOUNG-SOCIETY-2014See other projects for this call
Finanzierungsprogramm:IA - Innovation action
With the experiences of 3 pilot projects and the expertise of 11 partners from 8 European countries, a digital European youth participation online platform will be built, which is tested and open to be used by administrations and youth organizations of any size and level to set up participative processes.
The platform consists of
• comprehensive eParticipation package (EUth-applications), bringing together web online participation and mobile participation on a modular, adaptive basis. Foundation are the softwares Adhocracy and FlashPoll (developed in EIT/ICT Labs).
• A modularized method-handbook (EUth-methods) made available in a digital decision-support-tool, giving practical support how to make optimum use of the applications’ features.
• Country-specific guidelines (EUth-services) to take away fears and give advice on how to solve problems such as community management and online moderation, security etc.
The platform will be easy-to-use and perfectly user-adapted through participative product design in a living lab. Special focus is the evaluation of pilot projects using the platform:
• The European youth organization AEGEE will improve its communication and discussion process with its members
• In France, two institutions, the City of Paris and the French federation of community centers will foster youth empowerment and inclusion
• In Italy and Slovenia a cross-border pilot will aim at guiding young community managers that will interact with their respective city administration
A sustainable impact is created through an innovation strategy which among other measures includes the deployment of the platform. Within an Open Call 10 European municipalities and local organizations are each given 10.000€ to implement independent participation strategies on the online platform.
EUth will increase the trust of European youth in Europe and political institutions by making European youth participation more attractive for all involved actors and thus make it happen more frequently.
EU-Beitrag: EUR 391 950
OTTO SUHR ALLEE 59
EU-Beitrag: EUR 264 250
Rue du sentier 35
EU-Beitrag: EUR 425 000
AM SUDHAUS 2
EU-Beitrag: EUR 321 625
EU-Beitrag: EUR 219 375
1253 KOBENHAVN K
EU-Beitrag: EUR 167 125
15 RUE JEAN BAPTISTE BERLIER PARIS INNOVATION MASSENA XIIIEME
EU-Beitrag: EUR 168 750
100 44 STOCKHOLM
EU-Beitrag: EUR 239 550
LARGO DEI LOMBARDI 4
EU-Beitrag: EUR 95 625
KIDRICEVA CESTA 1
EU-Beitrag: EUR 121 250
RUE DU NOYER 55
EU-Beitrag: EUR 165 000
ROUTE DE THIONVILLE 87