MEnSProject ID: 649773
Meeting of Energy Professional Skills
MENS is a project conceived in order to provide an enhance the NZEB skills of building managers such as engineers and architect through a series of accredited training activities developed by 9 universities and 3 market players. MENS aims:
- To increase the knowledre and skills of at least 1800 building managers (engineers, architects) in NZEB design and construction, out of which 50% would be women or unemployed.
- To create and implement a new education and training program for such professionals in 10 countries, under the European Qualifications Framework provisions and based on desired and common learning outcomes of Level 7.
- To create and implement an innovative, interdisciplinary education and training program with an integrated approach, focusing on real case studies
- To accredit courses using the formal procedure in each country and assign ECTS credits.
- To enhance and support the development of a professional network in Europe specifically focused on retrofitting of housing stocks towards NZEB. A connection with over 250,000 stakeholders and market players.
- To provide working opportunities to unemployed professionals, by bringing them closer to possible employers and improving their qualifications, at a percentage of 30% of those attending.
- To continue the education and training courses for at least 5 years after the end of the project based on concrete sustainability plans agreed by University partners.
- To result in energy savings and/or increased use of renewables of at least 28,96 GWh/year.
MENS is developed through 3 sets of training activities: national accreditation professional courses; e- learning and webinars: and case studies experiences around Europe and it involves involves major universities and stakeholders either directly or as Associated Partners engaged with LOS. MENS finally benefits from a strong media promotional activity through a wide network of local TVs and RTBF.
EU contribution: EUR 129 068,75
Lungotevere Flaminio 58
EU contribution: EUR 150 347,50
52 UPPER STREET SUITE 218 BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE ISLINGTON
N1 0QH LONDON
EU contribution: EUR 99 783,75
UNIVERSITY CAMPUS ADMINISTRATION BUREAU
EU contribution: EUR 126 642,50
UB8 3PH UXBRIDGE
EU contribution: EUR 99 172,50
KALLIPOLEOS STREET 75
EU contribution: EUR 55 842,50
STR MEMORANDUMULUI 28
400114 CLUJ NAPOCA
EU contribution: EUR 110 405
Dublin Institute of TechnologyAungier Street 143-149
EU contribution: EUR 141 097,50
SOEREN FRICHSVEJ 42 D ST
EU contribution: EUR 105 817,50
BOULEVARD REYERS 52
EU contribution: EUR 71 462,50
Bul. Krste Misirkov bb
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
EU contribution: EUR 155 632,50
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 50
EU contribution: EUR 112 025
EU contribution: EUR 120 862,50
CAMINO DE VERA S/N