STEAM-UPProject ID: 649867
Financiado con arreglo a:
STEam And Management Under Pressure
Detalles del proyecto
Coste total:EUR 1 503 105
Aportación de la UE:EUR 1 503 104,50
Convocatoria de propuestas:H2020-EE-2014-3-MarketUptakeSee other projects for this call
Régimen de financiación:CSA - Coordination and support action
The industrial sector could reduce its energy use by at least 13%. 75% of the potential savings can be found in steam and electric motor systems. Actions to tap the full potential in steam systems have been taken in the past but without success since findings from energy audits were not, or partly, implemented.
The following barriers have been identified:
There is no business case for steam saving measures for enterprise decision makers;
There is a lack of technical (steam) expertise of energy auditors and within enterprises generally;
There is no formal organisational structure for dealing with energy efficiency (energy management).
The objectives and goals of the STEAM-UP proposal are:
• Bridging the gap between audit results and implementation by developing an in-depth steam audit covering:
state of the art steam expertise;
involvement of all stakeholders in the enterprise;
identification of non-energy benefits to strengthen business cases;
energy management to secure prolongation.
• Reducing the effort for measure implementation by developing an integrated solution for business case reporting and energy management implementation.
• Achieve energy savings during this action of 55,6 GWh/a through piloting 75 of the in-depth steam audits.
• Building capacity amongst 400 energy auditors for the use of the in-depth steam audit methodology in their daily practise.
• Building capacity amongst stakeholders in 75 enterprises on steam and the business benefits to increase steam efficiency.
• Building capacity amongst 40 energy management training providers to enable integration of the in-depth steam audit methodology in regular energy training programmes.
• Promote knowledge transfer on steam and the benefits to increase steam efficiency.
This project focuses on the large, energy-intensive industry but the methodology will also be applicable for SMEs. The developed methodology can be made applicable for a wide range of utilities and processes.
Aportación de la UE: EUR 214 540
2411 NT BODEGRAVEN
Aportación de la UE: EUR 115 905
101 00 PRAHA 10
See on map
Aportación de la UE: EUR 176 312,50
Aportación de la UE: EUR 173 291
AVENIDA FERROL 14
Aportación de la UE: EUR 146 718,75
MARIAHILFER STRASSE 136
Aportación de la UE: EUR 197 888,75
2595 AC The Hague
Aportación de la UE: EUR 86 000
VIA ANGUILLARESE 301
Aportación de la UE: EUR 104 932,50
19th Km Marathonos Avenue
Aportación de la UE: EUR 166 891
Aportación de la UE: EUR 120 625
VIA MAMIANI 23
63100 ASCOLI PICENO