STEAM-UPProject ID: 649867
Finanziato nell'ambito di:
STEam And Management Under Pressure
Dettagli del progetto
Costo totale:EUR 1 503 105
Contributo UE:EUR 1 503 104,50
Invito a presentare proposte:H2020-EE-2014-3-MarketUptakeSee other projects for this call
Meccanismo di finanziamento:CSA - Coordination and support action
The industrial sector could reduce its energy use by at least 13%. 75% of the potential savings can be found in steam and electric motor systems. Actions to tap the full potential in steam systems have been taken in the past but without success since findings from energy audits were not, or partly, implemented.
The following barriers have been identified:
- There is no business case for steam saving measures for enterprise decision makers;
- There is a lack of technical (steam) expertise of energy auditors and within enterprises generally;
- There is no formal organisational structure for dealing with energy efficiency (energy management).
The objectives and goals of the STEAM-UP proposal are:
• Bridging the gap between audit results and implementation by developing an in-depth steam audit covering:
- state of the art steam expertise;
- involvement of all stakeholders in the enterprise;
- identification of non-energy benefits to strengthen business cases;
- energy management to secure prolongation.
• Reducing the effort for measure implementation by developing an integrated solution for business case reporting and energy management implementation.
• Achieve energy savings during this action of 55,6 GWh/a through piloting 75 of the in-depth steam audits.
• Building capacity amongst 400 energy auditors for the use of the in-depth steam audit methodology in their daily practise.
• Building capacity amongst stakeholders in 75 enterprises on steam and the business benefits to increase steam efficiency.
• Building capacity amongst 40 energy management training providers to enable integration of the in-depth steam audit methodology in regular energy training programmes.
• Promote knowledge transfer on steam and the benefits to increase steam efficiency.
This project focuses on the large, energy-intensive industry but the methodology will also be applicable for SMEs. The developed methodology can be made applicable for a wide range of utilities and processes.
Contributo UE: EUR 214 540
6851 KJ Huissen
Contributo UE: EUR 115 905
101 00 PRAHA 10
See on map
Contributo UE: EUR 176 312,50
Caspar Theyss Strasse 14A
Contributo UE: EUR 173 291
AVENIDA FERROL 14
Contributo UE: EUR 146 718,75
MARIAHILFER STRASSE 136
Contributo UE: EUR 197 888,75
2595 AC The Hague
Contributo UE: EUR 86 000
VIA ANGUILLARESE 301
Contributo UE: EUR 104 932,50
MARATHONOS 19TH KM
Contributo UE: EUR 166 891
Contributo UE: EUR 120 625
VIA MAMIANI 23
63100 ASCOLI PICENO