ingREeSProject ID: 649925
Finanziato nell'ambito di:
Setting up Qualification and Continuing Education and Training Scheme for Middle and Senior Level Professionals on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy Sources in Buildings
Dettagli del progetto
The Project will extend the implementation of the Roadmap established and endorsed under Pillar I Build Up Skills project in Slovakia and the Czech Republic to middle and senior level professionals . These Roadmaps identified key measures for setting up a national qualification and training scheme and other measures for ensuring development of skills essential for the field of buildings to contribute to the fulfillment of the Europe 2020 energy targets. The project will particularly focus on key measure 1.3 and facilitate implementation of key measures 1.1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2.2 of the Roadmap endorsed in Slovakia, and on priority 4.3.1 and measures 1,2 and 4 of the Roadmap endorsed in the Czech Republic.
This will strengthen the qualification of professionals identified as target group in the Roadmaps . The project will facilitate further investments in the skills anticipated in the EU Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe .
Particularly the project will lead to:
• Development of 5 education and training programmes for further education and training of middle and senior professionals in the field of buildings;
• Setting up permanent network of trainers delivering the training programmes developed under the project;
• Training of trainers for delivery of the programmes;
• Proposal for financial measures to be established to facilitate and motivate middle and senior level professionals in participating to training programmes and SMEs to invest into further education;
• Proposals to Slovak Government for incentives boosting demand for highly qualified professionals;
• Reaching financing agreements using ESF for dissemination of training programmes.
The project will establish necessary resources and prepare technical, organizational and financial conditions for training and re-training on energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources for middle and senior level professionals in the field of buildings.
Contributo UE: EUR 400 543,75
Contributo UE: EUR 163 695,22
811 09 BRATISLAVA
Contributo UE: EUR 86 035
ULICA SABINOVSKA 14
821 02 BRATISLAVA
Contributo UE: EUR 177 967,50
GREGOR MENDEL STRASSE 33
Contributo UE: EUR 168 456,25
110 00 PRAHA
Contributo UE: EUR 164 281,25
120 00 PRAHA 2
Contributo UE: EUR 56 635
820 09 BRATISLAVA
Contributo UE: EUR 68 057,50
Contributo UE: EUR 113 951,25