ECO - ENGAGEProject ID: 674441
H2020-EU.3.5. - SOCIETAL CHALLENGES - Climate action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials
GreenApes Sustainability Software Service: Employee Engagement for Eco-innovation
Całkowity koszt:EUR 71 429
Wkład UE:EUR 50 000
Topic(s):SC5-20-2014-1 - Boosting the potential of small businesses for eco-innovation and a sustainable supply of raw materials
Zaproszenie do składania wniosków:H2020-SMEINST-1-2014See other projects for this call
System finansowania:SME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
The ECO-ENGAGE solution will support companies to achieve Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability targets (mainly energy and resource efficiency), through a novel composition of social networking and gamification solution, capable of stimulating employees’ eco-friendly activities.
The project implementation will impact on the optimization of resources, the reduction of the overall environmental impact or organizations and consequent mitigation of climate change.
The strength of ECO-ENGAGE solution relies on:
1) Employees-centric sustainability platform, in which employees do not perceive sustainability as a corporate prescription but rather as a contribution to a larger, global sustainability project;
2) Team achievement approach through incentives for the adoption of sustainable behaviors, tangible rewards, gamification techniques for engagement, the creation of a social sustainability profile;
3) Appealing user-friendly interface that turns natural human curiosity into a valuable learning experience.
Overall, the innovative ECO-ENGAGE project will benefit:
1) Targeted clients. With the implementation of the greenApes Employee Engagement Platform (EEP), large organizations can obtain a ROI of up to 50% already in the first year . Considering the huge economic, commercial and Environmental advantage Enel Green Power already signed an agreement to adopt the solution once in the market (5000 employees will be involved).
2) The Proponent. With an estimated ROI of 88% in 3 years the project has the potential to boost company's growth.
The current technology readiness level of ECO-ENGAGE project is TRL 7, and it aims at reaching TRL 8-9 by Phase 3. The financing from Phase 1 will provide ECO-ENGAGE insights on the market and on tools for marketing and structuring a sales force
Wkład UE: EUR 50 000
PIAZZA G CERONI 5