REFLECTOCFP16Project reference: 641067
Funded under :
In-Flight Local Surface Deformation Measurement by Means of Reflectometry and Shadow Casting
Total cost:EUR 635 750,4
EU contribution:EUR 476 812,8
Topic(s):JTI-CS-2013-3-SFWA-03-017 - In-Flight Local Surface Deformation Measurements by Means of Reflectometry and Shadow Casting
Call for proposal:SP1-JTI-CS-2013-03See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:JTI-CS - Joint Technology Initiatives - Clean Sky
This proposal is the continuation of the already realized Reflectometry and Shadow Casting work from the first part of the CleanSky/BLADE Program for the in-flight measurement of local wing surface deformations.
The main aims are:
• Manufacturing and test of the already designed instrumentation.
• Optimization (and partial redesign) of the hardware in order to reach the necessary performance and to stabilize these performances.
• Implementation of a local topographic wing marking that has no negative influence on the laminar air flow (fluorescent markings 5 to 10µm thickness).
• Optimization of the already designed software (stability, illumination tolerance, vibration tolerance, integration of the markings, compliance with wing convexity, compliance with bending and torsion of the wing at changing load).
• Support during integration of the instrumentation in the aircraft.
• Calibration before flight.
• Fine tuning of hard- and software for difficulties during the flight campaign.
• Development and full implementation of an on-board real-time data processing/analysis tool for first diagnostic during the flight.
• Design and manufacturing of the ground station for differed time data processing/analysis.
• Supply of the necessary consumables (SSD mobile drives) for Data transfer between Cabin computer and ground station (evaluation and analysis)
EU contribution: EUR 350 470,8
RUDOWER CHAUSSEE 29
EU contribution: EUR 126 342