OptEEmALProject reference: 680676
Funded under :
H2020-EU.184.108.40.206. - Technologies enabling energy-efficient systems and energy-efficient buildings with a low environmental impact
Optimised Energy Efficient Design Platform for Refurbishment at District Level
Total cost:EUR 4 748 858,75
EU contribution:EUR 4 243 682,25
Call for proposal:H2020-EeB-2015See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:IA - Innovation action
OptEEmAL aims to develop an Optimised Energy Efficient Design Platform for refurbishment at district level, which will deliver an optimised, integrated and systemic design based on an Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) approach for building and district retrofitting projects, reducing time delivery and uncertainties, resulting in improved solutions when compared to business-as-usual practices. This main objective will be deployed through the following key objectives:
1. Development of a holistic and effective services platform for District Energy Efficient Retrofitting Design integrating interoperable modules and tools able to provide services for diagnosis, scenarios generation (according to stakeholders priorities), energy/ cost/ environment/ social evaluation, scenarios optimisation and data export.
2. Reinforcement of the presence of all involved stakeholders through an Integrated Project Delivery approach that will allow them being articulated through a collaborative and value-based process to deliver high-quality outcomes.
3. Development of an integrated ontology-based District Data Model that will contain key information in the fields of energy, comfort, environment (LCA), economic, social wellbeing and urban morphology.
4. Development of an Energy Conservation Measures catalogue (ECM) including technical, operational, maintenance and cost information giving valuable and consistent outputs to the design and district operation and maintenance stages.
5. Development of a bio-inspired optimization module based on Evolutionary computing with the aim to automate the decision making process to obtain the optimal design for an energy efficient retrofitting plan at district level.
6. Development of external connections of the OptEEmAL Platform to external entities (i.e. existing tools enabling the calculation of indicators to generate and optimise the retrofitting scenarios)
7. Strong disseminations, training, exploitation and market deployment strategies.
EU contribution: EUR 581 500
PQ TECNOLOGICO BOECILLO 205
EU contribution: EUR 558 750
PARQUE CIENTIFICO Y TECNOLOGICO DE BIZKAIA C GELDO EDIFICIO 700
48160 DERIO BIZKAIA
EU contribution: EUR 465 250
Rue de Mirambeau 67
EU contribution: EUR 331 000
CALLE SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42
EU contribution: EUR 381 250
BUILDING E4 CAMPUS KONOUPIDIANA
EU contribution: EUR 322 000
AVENIDA DE EUROPA 18 PARQUE EMPRESARIAL
EU contribution: EUR 338 071
FOURTH FLOOR, PENROSE BUSINESS CENTER, PENROSE WHARF, PENROSE QUAY
EU contribution: EUR 330 592,5
VIA FORTUNATO ZENI 8
EU contribution: EUR 188 081,25
UNIVERSITELER MAHALLESI IHSAN DOGRAMACI BULVARI BINA NO27 K1.2 CANKAYA ANKARA
EU contribution: EUR 118 687,5
PIAZZA MANIFATTURA 1
EU contribution: EUR 99 750
CALLE CAMINO 2
20004 Donostia - San Sebastian
EU contribution: EUR 155 125
221 00 LUND
EU contribution: EUR 373 625
WILLI BLEICHER STRASSE 19