WATTsUPProject reference: 683959
Funded under :
H2020-EU.3.4. - SOCIETAL CHALLENGES - Smart, Green And Integrated Transport
WATTsUP Electric flight to future
Total cost:EUR 2 682 291,25
EU contribution:EUR 1 877 603
Call for proposal:H2020-SMEINST-2-2015See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:SME-2 - SME instrument phase 2
The aim of “WATTsUP – Electric flight to future” project (hereafter: WATTsUP Project) is to industrialize and commercialize our newest prototype plane – WATTsUP PROTOTYPE, which was first presented to public at Salon de Blois airshow, France, on 30-31 August 2014:
Final product of WATTsUP Project is market and production-ready electrical powered airplane of LSA class: WATTsUP.
Main project activities will:
- Evolve existent WATTsUP PROTOTYPE to industrial readiness, resulting in fully functional and cost-effective LSA, accompanied with documentation and training information system (interactive training system + flight school management system).
- Prepare WAATsUP for commercialization.
- Develop production processes, enabling Pipistrel to enter into mass production of WATTsUP.
- Certificate WATTsUP in our initial target-markets.
- Decide on the fesibility and type of IPR protection.
- Disseminate project results.
EU contribution: EUR 1 877 603
GORISKA CESTA 50A