SMARTBUYProject reference: 687960
Funded under :
Enhanced Buying Experiences in SMART CITIES
Total cost:EUR 1 676 375
EU contribution:EUR 1 420 775
Call for proposal:H2020-ICT-2015See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:IA - Innovation action
SMARTBUY intends to provide the technological infrastructure for small and medium sized retailers to become THE PLACE to buy for the people that don’t want to lose the advantages of in-store purchasing at the same time that they want to experiment the advantages of eCommerce; comparison of prices, choice of providers, reviews and specification awareness, etc. Smart Buying converts Smart Cities’ physical stores in a Smart geographically distributed mall by providing the logical consistency needed for conducting centralized searches in heterogeneous and geographically distributed physical stores.
SMARTBUY project pursues the following main scientific, technical and business objectives:
• Analyse and take advantage of the available infrastructures provided by ORGANICITY Project in the framework of the FIRE initiative as well as the IoT Innovation Lab for the validation of the Smart Buying platform.
• Customization of a Cloud secure platform for the provision of services supporting the process of ubiquitous smart buying.
Services provision to potential customers
• Provision of customized multichannel systems for the interaction of potential customers with the platform. Web portal and Mobile Apps (for Android and IOs) with geolocation capabilities.
• Validate Smart Buying system on top of the FIRE infrastructures provided by ORGANICITY project and IoT Innovation Lab.
• Enhance and improve Smart Cities ecosystem by the incorporation of a smart and highly replicable system
• Guarantee the access of SME retailers to Smart Buying System.
This proposal relates to the Topic ICT-12-2015 Integrating experiments and facilities in FIRE+. In order to address the specific callenges of this topic, Smart Buying will be based on mature components provided by the partners of the consortium and FIRE infrastucture. The project will be validated on top of the infrastructures provided by ICT-11-2014 project “ORGANICITY” Project in the framework of the FIRE initiative.
EU contribution: EUR 226 712,5
CALLE TORRELAGUNA 77
EU contribution: EUR 369 687,5
AVENUE DE L ATLANTIQUE LES CONQUERANTS 1
91940 LES ULIS
EU contribution: EUR 383 750
N KAZANTZAKI ODOS
EU contribution: EUR 440 625
971 87 LULEA