energywaterProject reference: 696112
Funded under :
Improving energy efficiency in industrial water processes through benchmarking and benchlearning tools in Europe manufacturing industry.
Total cost:EUR 1 980 187,5
EU contribution:EUR 1 980 187,5
Call for proposal:H2020-EE-2015-3-MarketUptakeSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:CSA - Coordination and support action
1. Improve the competitiveness of the EU industrial sector by reducing 20% energy costs in industrial water processes. (WP4)
A total reduction of 26 GWh/year will be achieved at the end of the project implementing energy efficiency measures in the European manufacturing companies.
2. Identify saving potentials and benchmark energy performance through an Energy Management Self-Assessment (EMSA) collaborative web-tool. (WP1 & WP2)
Manufacturing industries can anonymously introduce their data into the EMSA web-tool to know their ranking regarding other industries with the same processes.
3. Strengthen the energy saving market through the creation of an “Energy Angels” network: facilitating contacts with skilled energy managers and auditors and providing access to support for the implementation and financing of water energy efficiency projects. (WP3)
The energywater proposal will prepare the ground for investment facilitating information about potential savings and establishing a network of qualified providers (with technical and financial skill).
Furthermore the Energy Angels network will implement a training module to improve the availability of skilled energy managers and auditors in which at least 200 people will be trained.
4. Improve energy performance in industrial water processes through benchmarking activities and a best practice guide based on real experience case studies. (WP4)
Saving strategies identified in the EMSA web-tool will be implemented in manufacturing industries. The best energy saving strategies to manage industrial water processes will be compiled in a guidance document.
5. Influence energy efficiency regulation through public authorities’ involvement. (WP4)
In order to optimise energy efficiency in manufacturing industries both private and public stakeholders have to be aware of their role. We will make public authorities part of the energywater project with the objective to identify and remove regulatory and non-regulatory barr
EU contribution: EUR 275 125
CALLE LOPEZ BRAVO 70 POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL
09001 VILLALONQUEJAR BURGOS
EU contribution: EUR 348 312,5
NEW STREET SQUARE 6TH FLOOR 5
EC4A 3BF LONDON
EU contribution: EUR 149 562,5
CL COBALTO PARCELA 213 POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL SAN CRISTOBAL
EU contribution: EUR 87 687,5
LEFKONOS ODOS 10-12
EU contribution: EUR 220 250
RUE DE MADRID 21
EU contribution: EUR 179 500
ROSSA AVENUE BISHOPSTOWN
EU contribution: EUR 124 875
DRAKONTOS ODOS 9 KAISARIANI
EU contribution: EUR 244 656,25
AVENUE EDMOND VAN NIEUWENHUYSE 6
EU contribution: EUR 178 156,25
VIALE DEL LAVORO 6
36030 MONTE DI MALO
EU contribution: EUR 172 062,5
RUE GOUNOD 18
92210 SAINT CLOUD