MSTYR15Project reference: 696124
Funded under :
Market Surveillance Action for Tyres 2015
Total cost:EUR 1 854 675
EU contribution:EUR 1 854 674,25
Call for proposal:H2020-EE-2015-3-MarketUptakeSee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:CSA - Coordination and support action
MSTyr15 (Market Surveillance Action TYRes 2015) will help deliver the economic and environmental benefits of Regulation (EC) No. 1222/2009 on the labelling of tyres with respect to fuel efficiency.
It will achieve this by:
• Coordinating the monitoring, verification and enforcement activities of 13 Market Surveillance Authorities (MSAs) across the Single Market and Turkey;
• Improving the effectiveness of the MSAs through skills-building training, the provision of guidelines and the promotion of Best Practices.
MSTyr15 will enhance the functioning of the European Single Market by ensuring that the tyres regulatory measures are effectively enforced across MS. It will deliver energy savings >105 GWh/year through removing incorrectly labelled tyres from the market.
Experience and resources for enforcement have been very limited in many MS since the tyres regulations were introduced in 2009. MSTyr15 includes mechanisms for assisting the skills development of less experienced staff and their authorities, supporting the adoption of common best practices and providing budgets to cover the high costs of testing tyres to the required standards.
It will coordinate market surveillance actions involving checks on in excess of 15,000 tyres. It will deliver a higher level of surveillance activities that go beyond testing. The consortium will work closely with other non-participating MSAs across the EEA though its liaison with the Tyres ADCO. Additionally, the MSTyr15 consortium will work together with an Advisory Board comprising of supply-side business, consumer organisations and environmental NGOs.
The expected results are:
- Adoption of best practices;
- Market surveillance being undertaken in a more cost effective and consistent manner;
- Increased awareness of and respect for market surveillance by tyres suppliers and users;
- Effective enforcement of EC Regulation on the labelling of tyres resulting in substantial energy savings expected to be better than 105 GWh/year.
EU contribution: EUR 1 233 706,25
3314 JS DORDRECHT
EU contribution: EUR 45 628,75
SQUARE VICTOR HORTA 40 BUR 1D 1G
EU contribution: EUR 27 555
4A SLAVEYKOV SQ
EU contribution: EUR 32 731,25
Ulica grada Vukovara
EU contribution: EUR 34 913,75
EU contribution: EUR 62 062,5
EU contribution: EUR 51 346,25
55543 Bad Kreuznach
EU contribution: EUR 36 436,25
EU contribution: EUR 33 435
VILNIAUS STR 25
EU contribution: EUR 62 148
AVENUE DU SWING 1
EU contribution: EUR 40 803,75
PLAC POWSTANCOW WARSZAWY 1
EU contribution: EUR 29 133,75
EU contribution: EUR 56 206,25
CALLE ALCALA 56
EU contribution: EUR 71 817,5
631 04 ESKILSTUNA
EU contribution: EUR 36 750
ESKISEHIR YOLU 7 KM 2151 CD NO 154-A CANKAYA