DR-BOBProject reference: 696114
Funded under :
Demand Response in Block of Buildings
Total cost:EUR 5 136 769,5
EU contribution:EUR 4 274 499,5
Coordinated in:United Kingdom
Call for proposal:H2020-EE-2015-2-RIASee other projects for this call
Funding scheme:IA - Innovation action
The aim of the DR-BOB project is to demonstrate the economic and environmental benefits of demand response in blocks of buildings for the different key actors required to bring it to market. To achieve its aim the DR-BOB project will:
• Integrate existing technologies to form the DR-BOB Demand Response Energy Management solution for blocks-of-buildings with a potential ROI of 5 years or less.
• Demonstrate the DR-BOB integrated solution at 4 sites operating under different energy market and climatic conditions in the UK, France, Italy and Romania with blocks-of-buildings covering a total of 274,665 m2, a total of 47,600 occupants over a period of at least 12 months.
• Realise up to 11% saving in energy demand, up to 35% saving in electricity demand and a 30% reduction in the difference between peak power demand and minimum night time demand for building owners and facilities managers at the demonstration.
• Provide and validate a method of assessing at least 3 levels of technology readiness (1-no capability, 2-some capability, 3-full capability) related to the technologies required for consumers’ facilities managers, buildings and the local energy infrastructure to participate in the Demand Response Energy Management solution at any given site.
• Identify revenue sources with at least a 5% profit margin to underpin business models for each of the different types of stakeholders required to bring demand response in the blocks-of-buildings to market in different local and national contexts.
• Engage with at least 2,000 companies involved in the supply chain for demand response in blocks of buildings across the EU to disseminate the projects goals and findings.
EU contribution: EUR 855 848,5
TS1 3BA MIDDLESBROUGH
EU contribution: EUR 472 256
AVENUE JEAN JAURES 84
77420 CHAMPS SUR MARNE
EU contribution: EUR 1 340 528
FARADAY HOUSE, SIR WILLIAM SIEMENS SQUARE, FRIMLEY
GU16 8QD CAMBERLEY
EU contribution: EUR 203 350
VIA FRATELLI CUZIO 42
EU contribution: EUR 300 250
Rue de Mirambeau 67
EU contribution: EUR 253 443
ROUTE DE CRETES 300
06560 VALBONNE SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS
EU contribution: EUR 113 400
5625 NN EINDHOVEN
EU contribution: EUR 392 500
VIA BISSOLATI 57
EU contribution: EUR 101 237
TELEORMAN 23 ETAJ 1 AP 6
EU contribution: EUR 241 687
STR MEMORANDUMULUI 28
400114 CLUJ NAPOCA