REHESProject reference: 20061
Funded under: FP6-SUSTDEV
Renewable energy for heat supply in dwellings with individual and local heating systems [Print to PDF] [Print to RTF]
Total cost:EUR 364 930
EU contribution:EUR 305 509
Call for proposal:FP6-2004-TREN-3
Funding scheme:SSA - Specific Support Action
The proposed project addresses the heating and hot-water supply in dwellings with individual and local heating systems in Bulgaria, China (Beijing region), Romania, and Turkey.
The particular objectives of the project are:
- To identify optimal low-cost and efficient technologies that utilize renewable energy sources (RES) for heating and hot-water supply in the studied buildings, on the basis of the EU experience;
- To involve more actively the market actors, both from the concerned countries and from the EU, in the transfer and distribution of these technologies;
- To propose measures that would remove the barriers to the penetration of the optimal technologies;
- To formulate priorities for future research;
- To disseminate the project results to the interested stakeholders.
PIKERMI, ATHENS, Greece