PRECIOSAProject ID: 224201
Privacy Enabled Capability In co-Operative systems and Safety Applications
The goal of PRECIOSA is to demonstrate that co-operative systems can comply with future privacy regulations by demonstrating that an example application can be endowed with technologies for suitable privacy protection of location related data.
The objectives are the following :
- define an approach for evaluation of co-operative systems, in terms of communication privacy and data storage privacy,
- define a privacy aware architecture for co-operative systems, involving suitable trust models and ontologies, a V2V privacy verifiable architecture and a V2I privacy verifiable architecture. The architecture includes components for protection, infringement detection and auditing,
- define and validate guidelines for privacy aware co-operative systems,
- investigate specific challenges for privacy.
The approach is to investigate a number of use cases, collect application and privacy protection requirements, to select a non privacy aware application, to integrate selected mechanisms for protection, infringement detection and auditing, and to assess the resulting privacy aware application. This assessment carried out in liaison with industry stakeholders (e.g. C2C-CC), public authorities (e.g. data protection, article 29) should enable the validation of guidelines for privacy awareness that will submitted to the eSafety community.
The consortium includes the following partners:
- Trialog (F) : coordinator, platform architect and integrator, tools for measuring and testing privacy
- PTV (D): eSafety application with data protection features, application architect and integrator
- Oracle (BE): assessment of impact on data storage, data storage capability provision
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (D): research on privacy impact on data storage
- Ulm University (D): research on privacy metrics and communication privacy
The PRECIOSA project is 24 month long.
EU contribution: EUR 623 140
Rue du Général Foy 25
EU contribution: EUR 222 500
LEONARDO DA VINCILAAN 15
Tel.: +32 2 000 00 00
Fax: +32 2 725 48 74
EU contribution: EUR 290 448
Tel.: +49 731 50 2506
Fax: +49 731 50 2506
EU contribution: EUR 200 000
Tel.: +49 721 9651 0
Fax: +49 721 9651 19
EU contribution: EUR 330 912
UNTER DEN LINDEN
Tel.: +49 30 2093 163
Fax: +49 30 2093 301