CORDIS focus family of publications
CORDIS focus has brought updates on EU-funded research for more than 14 years. The monthly newsletter provided readers with the latest reports on research policy, both at EU level and around Europe. It also featured regular supplements on the profiles and results of some of Europe’s most exciting research projects and on specific topics of interest to researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders in the area.
See all the back issues of the:
- CORDIS focus Newsletter , which covered important developments in European research, policy discussions, EU-funded projects and their results, calls for proposals and tenders, events and much more;
- CORDIS focus RTD Results Supplement , a publication which presented a snapshot of the most exploitable research results and technology offers available on the Technology Marketplace Service and the ICT Results Service ;
- CORDIS focus Thematic Supplement , a publication focused on specific topics of interest to researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders in the research field;
- CORDIS focus Research Policy Supplement , which provided information on European Union's research policies;
- CORDIS focus SME Supplement , designed to help SMEs participate in European research activities and access innovation.
See all the CORDIS focus special editions (flyers and leaflets)
Last Updated: 2011-04-13